2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Timeobama.png

Obama signed Lilly Ledbetter Act - which Romney still refuses to say whether he would have signed.

General Motors is alive. Osama bin Laden is dead.

Thank you, Mr. President.

4 years and $5 trillion new debt and UBL is dead and GM is a ward of the state?

Great job asshole.... In the real world you'd be at the losing end of a shareholder's suit.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed is that Dems don't seem to be running from Obamacare.

Thought they wouldn't want to bring it up, with it being so unpopular and all...

This Convention sounds more like real Americans - instead of the RNC that sounded like a bunch of Puritan lunatics that just stepped off the Mayflower.

Thought they wouldn't want to bring it up, with it being so unpopular and all...

Obamacare is unpopular, but if you break it down a majority of people approve. Even Romney has promised to keep large chunks of the ACA.

Obamacare is unpopular, but if you break it down a majority of people approve. Even Romney has promised to keep large chunks of the ACA.

Of course. And did you notice that breaking it down is pretty much what they've been doing when they bring it up?

Of course. And did you notice that breaking it down is pretty much what they've been doing when they bring it up?

Yes, which is a smart move.

What a pathetic, pathetic speaker.

What he means by "giving everyone a chance" is the government propping them all up.

His disdain for the successful is obvious.

Forum List

Back