2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Obama took action! 46 million on food stamps.. Unemployment at 8%.. The deficit at 16 TRILLION! But he gave us free healthcare! Yayyyy!

What a pathetic, pathetic speaker.

What he means by "giving everyone a chance" is the government propping them all up.

His disdain for the successful is obvious.

Giving everyone a chance to go to college if they have the drive and grades. It does not mean giving everyone an A who walks into a classroom.

What he means by "giving everyone a chance" is the government propping them all up.

Giving everyone a chance to go to college if they have the drive and grades. It does not mean giving everyone an A who walks into a classroom.

Paid for by who?

How much should the government but you?

Healthcare? Schooling? College? Housing? Toilet paper?

Paid for by who?

How much should the government but you?

Healthcare? Schooling? College? Housing? Toilet paper?

Not by Romney, he doesn't pay his taxes.

Michelle is next..

I won't bash her or her speech. I have a little respect for women.. Unlike most leftists who hate Ann Romney.

How come at the convention for the republicans the upper decks lights were turned off? How come at the democratic convention all the lights are turned on?

You watching?

Hell no, I don't watch the conventions, all bullshit and no real substance. I tired of those years ago.

People put a lot of work into these things. Some of it is quite entertaining.

Although at the moment Duckworth is telling how she lost her legs in combat.

I'm watching reruns of Law and Order, much more entertaining. It is better entertainment than watching lies and empty promises, I felt the same about the RNC. Politicians are servants not to be put on a pedestal. If they want to tell me what they can do for the people, maybe but they are all self serving.

How come at the convention for the republicans the upper decks lights were turned off? How come at the democratic convention all the lights are turned on?

Probably for the same reason the cost of the Iraq invasion/occupation wasn't included in our annual budget until a Dem came to the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back