2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

r-MICHELLE-OBAMA-SPEECH-DEMOCRATIC-CONVENTION-2012-huge.jpg

Michelle Obama - 2012 Democratic National Convention Video - YouTube

michellegarden01.jpg

'WTF you looking at, I'll put dis shovel upside yo head"

mobamaho03.gif

"Dem dam republicans put da brakes on my husbands radical agenda's"​

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGalQ1YdcI]Shocking Comment By MICHELLE OBAMA Proud of Country! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

michellegarden01.jpg

mobamaho03.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvGalQ1YdcI]Shocking Comment By MICHELLE OBAMA Proud of Country! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJgWMI0hch8]Michelle Obama's "All this for a damn flag" shown at three different speeds - YouTube[/ame]

You ignorant racist bastard.

Michelle Obama: 'All This for a Damn Flag?' - Urban Legends

michellegarden01.jpg

mobamaho03.gif

Shocking Comment By MICHELLE OBAMA Proud of Country! - YouTube

You ignorant racist bastard.

Michelle Obama: 'All This for a Damn Flag?' - Urban Legends

For the person who thinks slavery is ok to call another person a racist is a stupid son of a bitch.

I watched until about 9:00.

What I saw was speaker after speaker on message. I predict that our resident nutters will experience an uptick in blood pressure as the week unfolds. Facts have a way of doing that to them.

I watched until about 9:00.

What I saw was speaker after speaker on message. I predict that our resident nutters will experience an uptick in blood pressure as the week unfolds. Facts have a way of doing that to them.

The networks aren't even covering it till 9 and you're turning it off. Network news is history. Pretty soon they'll just be local news and stupid sitcoms. Reality programming is passe so they really don't have much left.

Nope, tells me you're bored as much as I am at hearing their nonsense.

I don't see the point of watching these lies all night. One would think they would make you feel better about living in denial. It gives you some support. But you grew tired of it and left. I watched a movie instead. This morning I saw some clips and I noticed a couple of things. Michelle looked great and Castro's daughter is cute as hell.

Oh, and we don't belong to anyone, especially government. So the Dems can cram that shit up their collective asses.

Last edited:
All night long it was speeches about government.
Many repeating the same thing over and over.
Bashing Romney and the Republicans.
A sea of people, dazzled by what government does or will for them. More and more government goodies.
Lots of talk about how their families came here to make a better life for them and their families.
They all did it, without all of the government handouts, yet they said that government must do more to help.
Not one word about getting spending under control or paying down our 16 trillion dollar debt.

None of them are using their brains.
It's Government control over you.
When you live with your parents your get everything you need, food, clothing.your own room and bed,schooling. You also have to live by their rules. You are under your parents control and you don't have freedom until you become an adult and are out there living on your own.
Dem's are doing the same thing to the American people.
They want to give you everything you need with government programs and once again you are under their control,just like when you lived with your parents.
America is about freedom from Government. Not about being your parent with rules and control over you as an adult.

All night long it was speeches about government.
Many repeating the same thing over and over.
Bashing Romney and the Republicans.
A sea of people, dazzled by what government does or will for them. More and more government goodies.
Lots of talk about how their families came here to make a better life for them and their families.
They all did it, without all of the government handouts, yet they said that government must do more to help.
Not one word about getting spending under control or paying down our 16 trillion dollar debt.

None of them are using their brains.
It's Government control over you.
When you live with your parents your get everything you need, food, clothing.your own room and bed,schooling. You also have to live by their rules. You are under your parents control and you don't have freedom until you become an adult and are out there living on your own.
Dem's are doing the same thing to the American people.
They want to give you everything you need with government programs and once again you are under their control,just like when you lived with your parents.
America is about freedom from Government. Not about being your parent with rules and control over you as an adult.

zombies-in-area.jpg

Bullshit.

Did you hear anything at all about how Dem's are going to pay off the 16 trillion dollar debt?
Taxing the rich for 70 billion more a year is not even going to put a dent into that 16 trillion.
The Government spends over 1.2 trillion a year that needs to be borrowed and now they want to borrow more for more government.
That is what is bullshit.

Bullshit.

Did you hear anything at all about how Dem's are going to pay off the 16 trillion dollar debt?
Taxing the rich for 70 billion more a year is not even going to put a dent into that 16 trillion.
The Government spends over 1.2 trillion a year that needs to be borrowed and now they want to borrow more for more government.
That is what is bullshit.

Plain and simple that debt the Republicans saddled us with is going to be paid off by the U.S. taxpayers. By getting America back to work and growing our economy the tax revenue from businesses and individuals will pay down that debt. The Republican plan is that the middle class will bear the brunt of paying off the debt because the wealthy need to keep more of their money. So elect a Republican who will build the debt and then dump that debt off on the middle class. Now why didn't I think of that? :slap:

Forum List

Back