2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

The DNC is always a freakshow, it's hilarious watching these people, one of these days I might go just to see the crowd, which I imagine is a lot like John Rockers version of New York City.

The DNC is fighting for this country and all the people cutting them down for doing so are just pathetic. If you are just against government then you're clueless. If you are for Romney then I challenge you to name your real motives.

I see it as both parties as fighting for this country, I can make arguments for each side that says that they are tearing the country down.

It is all perspective and your opinion/perspective isn't any better than anyone else's.

Better things to do than watching the DNC.

1) Run a marathon after eating at the all you can eat buffet.
2) Work late night at a 7-11 in the southside of Chicago.
3) Swim with Great White sharks with a bleeding leg.
4) Needles in the eye.
5) Walking across America barefoot.

For the person who thinks slavery is ok to call another person a racist is a stupid son of a bitch.
But you are a racist. You've proven it over thousands of posts.

It's about the economy not how you see things that aren't there.
Post the link dumb ass post the post post your proof you fucking liar.

Last edited:
Better things to do than watching the DNC.

1) Run a marathon after eating at the all you can eat buffet.
2) Work late night at a 7-11 in the southside of Chicago.
3) Swim with Great White sharks with a bleeding leg.
4) Needles in the eye.
5) Walking across America barefoot.

I think watching paint dry would be up there.

I didn't see much of it; don't really care to.

I caught Kathleen Sebelius. My god, she is a wretched speaker.

Law and Order SVU was having reruns on USA, I tuned into that.

In all seriousness, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see the DNC have some serious trouble drawing viewership tonight with the NFL kicking off. Good thing for Obama that there isn't a game tomorrow night.

The righties sound like a big catch of flopping fish this morning.
Flopping fish | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

We get it already obama is a nice guy, but what you don't get obama is not doing a good job, he would have been fired within two years in the private sector for his job performance

Romney going to let you get just far enough you think you're getting somewhere and then he is going to rob you blind, then he is going to blame the the Democrats. You want to hear the best part? You would, once again, believe a lying, cheating, out-for-themselves Republican. You had better let that dog vote for you.

I didn't see much of it; don't really care to.

I caught Kathleen Sebelius. My god, she is a wretched speaker.

Law and Order SVU was having reruns on USA, I tuned into that.

In all seriousness, i wouldn't be surprised at all to see the DNC have some serious trouble drawing viewership tonight with the NFL kicking off. Good thing for Obama that there isn't a game tomorrow night.

It's the MTV awards going on Thursday.

We get it already obama is a nice guy, but what you don't get obama is not doing a good job, he would have been fired within two years in the private sector for his job performance

Romney going to let you get just far enough you think you're getting somewhere and then he is going to rob you blind, then he is going to blame the the Democrats. You want to hear the best part? You would, once again, believe a lying, cheating, out-for-themselves Republican. You had better let that dog vote for you.

I will expect for romney to move the government out of the way, we already know what obama can do.

I will expect for romney to move the government out of the way, we already know what obama can do.

He will move the government out of his way. You're cleaning up the mess bub.

Rape, pillage, and plunder but make sure you leave them just enough grain to plant next year's crops.

Given the hand he was dealt, Obama is doing a great job. We've tried for 70 years to get a reasonable healthcare policy. Now we have it.

He will move the government out of his way. You're cleaning up the mess bub.

Rape, pillage, and plunder but make sure you leave them just enough grain to plant next year's crops.

Well said. That is it exactly.

No luck at all involved in that. There was a game scheduled tomorrow. The networks protested because it would interfere with Obama's speech and convinced the NFL to move them to today.

So no, no luck. Purely by design

Romney has no desire to rob anyone. Quite the opposite. It's Obama who is advocating the use of force to take money away from certain groups of people for him and his friends to spend as they decide.

Given the hand he was dealt, Obama is doing a great job. We've tried for 70 years to get a reasonable healthcare policy. Now we have it.

90 years and each and every time the people said NO.
The Majority said No again, yet it was pushed down our throats. If Dem's had not had the majority of the House, Senate and President, they still would not have a Gov. run Health Care bill. Even Dem's had to be threated, in order to get their votes for it.
It just was not right, the way that bill had been done in order to pass it.

Forum List

Back