2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Looking forward to some more great speeches tonight - especially from Bill Clinton.

Me too.
Having heard Michelle's incessant fake stuttering last night (wtf was that all about?) and the rest of the evening's dramatic narrations I'm hoping Billy does what he does and hits one out of the park for you fools.
Hope he tries to convince the nation that Obama's divide and conquer techniques are EXACTLY THE SAME as his own last six years in office, you know, the years after his own midterm "shellacking" after which he learned to work with congressional Republicans to get some shit done.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen......the DNC parade of passionate, on message speakers continues into day two. The contrast between what we are seeing here and what the RNC subjected us to last week is stark.

No dopey cover band wasting time between each speaker, either. One rousing speech after another. All leading up to Barney and Fluke...then Warren and Bill bring it home.

Nutters are clearly jealous.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen......the DNC parade of passionate, on message speakers continues into day two. The contrast between what we are seeing here and what the RNC subjected us to last week is stark.

No dopey cover band wasting time between each speaker, either. One rousing speech after another. All leading up to Barney and Fluke...then Warren and Bill bring it home.

Nutters are clearly jealous.

You can see that the crowd loves hearing about hope and moving forward and don't even care to hear about Romney. The anti Romney talk is mostly for the home audience.

Sounds like the audience have a basically passive dislike of Romney but have a deep disdain for Republicans in general.

Looking forward to some more great speeches tonight - especially from Bill Clinton.

Me too.
Having heard Michelle's incessant fake stuttering last night (wtf was that all about?) and the rest of the evening's dramatic narrations I'm hoping Billy does what he does and hits one out of the park for you fools.
Hope he tries to convince the nation that Obama's divide and conquer techniques are EXACTLY THE SAME as his own last six years in office, you know, the years after his own midterm "shellacking" after which he learned to work with congressional Republicans to get some shit done.

633745193338706810_irony-s580x434-31684.jpg

Wow, Dr. Elizabeth Warren also speaks tonight. A great night.

I hate to be a disappointment. I saw Nancy come on stage. And I'm not getting banned for 10, 20, or 30 days for her sick ass. This woman does champion women's rights. On abortion, and equality. Notwithstanding that, her entire career is a bunch of bull shit! And contrary to you'll limited understanding it's not hate, its research

Last edited:
Barney Frank up next.

Gen. Eric Shinseki, who warned against going into Iraq, is up at 8:35

Sandra Fluke @ 9:30

Former Employees at Companies Controlled by Bain Capital @ 9:51 :clap2:

Jim Senigal (Costco Founder & CEO) @ 10:00

Elizabeth Warren @ 10:05

THE BIG DOG after Senator Warren.

A great night!

Barney Frank up next.

A great night!

OK I fell off the wagon, go Barney. Not perfect just fun.

Barney Frank up next.

A great night!

Yup.....a wet-dream.

Too bad you fuckers don't have anything for normal people, like......you know, spending-cuts, reducing the debt,............low unemployment.

Barney Frank up next.

A great night!

Yup.....a wet-dream.

Too bad you fuckers don't have anything for normal people, like......you know, spending-cuts, reducing the debt,............low unemployment.

Too bad you stupid lying fuckers don't accept responsibility for who caused this horrible mess - BUSH. Also, anyone who knows jack shit about economics knows you don't worry about spending cuts, debt, and deficits during a slow economy trying to recover from the Great Bush Recession. As for unemployment, ask Boehner when he plans to vote on the president's jobs bill.

Last edited:
Pay close attention to Liz Warren high cheekbone. I'm sure the dems will use special makeup to highlight their highness

Forum List

Back