2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

The righties sound like a big catch of flopping fish this morning.
Flopping fish | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

We get it already obama is a nice guy, but what you don't get obama is not doing a good job, he would have been fired within two years in the private sector for his job performance

Given the hand he was dealt, Obama is doing a great job. We've tried for 70 years to get a reasonable healthcare policy. Now we have it.

Yep that democratic controlled congress did fuck things up didn't they? Why would a member of congress who was part of the problem want the job since he knew he was dealt a bad hand? Could it be he wanted to finish the job of fucking it up beyond repair?

We get it already obama is a nice guy, but what you don't get obama is not doing a good job, he would have been fired within two years in the private sector for his job performance

Given the hand he was dealt, Obama is doing a great job. We've tried for 70 years to get a reasonable healthcare policy. Now we have it.

Yep that democratic controlled congress did fuck things up didn't they? Why would a member of congress who was part of the problem want the job since he knew he was dealt a bad hand? Could it be he wanted to finish the job of fucking it up beyond repair?

Why were John McCain, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Ron Paul also running for the same job in 2008?

Ill bite. what are you jealous about?

Nope. You aren't intelligent enough. Sorry.

im sure i could dumb myself down for you if you needed me to.

You aren't intelligent enough to know how to act dumber than you are. You aren't the dumbest nutter here, but you are a good ways down the list. I'm sure that you'll balk at this assessment, as you don't have enough self awareness to grasp the truth of it. This is to be expected.

How about that vote on amending the party platform?
As united as Obama's America!
It would seem Republicans aren't cornering any markets in regard to "radical Christians".
:lol::lol::lol:

Looking forward to some more great speeches tonight - especially from Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back