2012 Democratic National Convention: Charlotte, NC - September 4th - 6th

Michelle Obama just rolled out the cancer lady.

It never fails.

I think I've counted over 3000 black people so far, the problem it looks like the general public. Looks like your at NFL football game. This must be the all inclusive group, there must be something wrong!

One thing I don't understand.. If the only way for people to succeed, is for a bunch of new government programs.. How did all these speakers that used to be poor, go to college and such? I'm confused.. They act like no one has any chance to succeed.

Not a dig at Michelle.. But all the speakers.

One thing I don't understand.. If the only way for people to succeed, is for a bunch of new government programs.. How did all these speakers that used to be poor, go to college and such? I'm confused.. They act like no one has any chance to succeed.

I've heard several people reference programs they used to further their lives, pell grants, gi bill, etc etc.

I've heard several people reference programs they used to further their lives, pell grants, gi bill, etc etc.

I heard a lot about student loans.

Because 'all these speakers' is a small group. The Democrats want to expand the circle people who were able to attend college thanks to loans and grants. Otherwise the only place the high tech companies are going to get the skilled workers is by work visas to people trained in other countries and American trained people who only have a high school diploma can wash those people's cars. If our government won't train the labour force America needs other countries will.

Pretty much every race on this planet has been enslaved by another or their own at some point in history.

r-MICHELLE-OBAMA-SPEECH-DEMOCRATIC-CONVENTION-2012-huge.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkUqYhvJyVw&feature=player_embedded]Michelle Obama - 2012 Democratic National Convention Video - YouTube[/ame]

First Lady Michelle Obama, a beautiful and intelligent descendant of slaves. Awesome!

What the fuck have you been eating? What ever it is it's not helping your thought processing friend. Take it easy man....

Personally I'm totally disgusted with the job Obama has done. He has accomplished all he set out to though. Just not what I think is good for the country.

Four years later and he's talking about jobs?

First Lady Michelle Obama, a beautiful and intelligent descendant of slaves. Awesome!

What the fuck have you been eating? What ever it is it's not helping your thought processing friend. Take it easy man....

Personally I'm totally disgusted with the job Obama has done. He has accomplished all he set out to though. Just not what I think is good for the country.

At least Obama is talking jobs, Bush was talking mostly wars, TWO of them.

jobs-bill-vote_not-1.jpg

My guess is that somewhere in his 100+ rounds of golf....he actually touched on the subject with somebody.

The convention is already a bust.

Forum List

Back