2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Didn't watch the debate: the Bears were on MNF. So what happened? Obama won the debate if you're a lefty, Romney if you're a righty? Cool. Thought that might happen.

Chicago won 13-7. Right wingers are insisting that the NFL is biased, and that the Lions ACTUALLY won.

wow arnt you bitchy.........Obama didnt give you the boner you expected?

Didn't watch the debate: the Bears were on MNF. So what happened? Obama won the debate if you're a lefty, Romney if you're a righty? Cool. Thought that might happen.

Chicago won 13-7. Right wingers are insisting that the NFL is biased, and that the Lions ACTUALLY won.

By all means, visit the poll bias thread and vote Romney if you think he won tonight.

your friends around here have been to fucking cowardly to put their name to it. Just one.

Even in the thread yammering like chipmunks... but still won't vote on it.

By all means, visit the poll bias thread and vote Romney if you think he won tonight.

your friends around here have been to fucking cowardly to put their name to it. Just one.

LMAO you need a nap.

Your Libtard melt should give everyone an idea of who actually won tonight.

LOL

you are just proving my point. If you are so confident that Romney won, go and put your name on it.

Stop running like a bitch, and put your mark where you really believe.

Im_An_Attention_Whore.jpg

Im_An_Attention_Whore.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I]Baby crying - YouTube[/ame]

Come on, coward. Put your vote. Or, run like a wimpy child.

I dug through and found it on page 3. You are a tool, can't even word your quiz right.

Bullshit. It's been close to the top since it started. Try another lie. And now that you know it's there, go vote. You DO think Romney won, right?

Look asswipe, if you have to lie and obfuscate so much it shows how much you're losing. I looked for your poorly-worded poll when you first started your bout of self-promotion and I couldn't find it. When you whined about it again I finally went looking further and found it on page 3. Then I voted to match the same opinion I posted on this thread, Obama won this one. That was 15 minutes before your comment above. Why talk trash if you aren't even paying attention?

Just stop the trash talk, idiot. It just makes you look that much more stupid.

Last edited:
haven't seen the Fox news post debate poll. Very curious. Anyone got it? Have they bothered?

No, they didn't bother. Not a freeper poll on their site or a conventional one either. Tells us all we need to know about who won tonight.

I think in FOX land they simply pretended it didn't exist tonight.

If they did do a poll, it must have come back as a very sound victory for Obama, which is probably not something they'd want to share.

Watching the replay of the debate; the part where Obama stated that 37 Senators signed a letter begging him to repair the relationship with Israel. You could just tell Obama was thinking, ah screw those bitches. We needn't give a narcissist another four years. He could care less about other outlooks or even living up to much of his phony rhetoric.

Forum List

Back