2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You mean like Obama's family?

Yes. Blithely tossing out statements personally disparaging to the people who represent our nations leadership at any given moment is childish, blithely tossing out statements disparaging the families of the people who represent our nations leadership is mean.

Let's just cut nutless some slack since he's clearly in full meltdown mode.:D

Romney has nuts, I'm sure of it. Maybe Worrier102 can tell us for sure. He's been sucking on them for about 3 months now for some reason.

The self delusion of the right wing is incredible...

and entertaining.

To me, it's annoying. We need to heal this country and come together.

The left and the center are already there. The moderate right is almost there. But teabagging extreme... they are unwilling to compromise. They are unAmerican.

I keep thinking that Romney will never be able to give a proper concession speech.

Nobody would "come together" with you.

You are a moron kid...we'd likely just bitch slap you and move on.

Just my humble opinion but this is the kind of shit that gives American politics a bad name.

Lighten up hazlnut, it's not like We have to put them all on the 'company' payroll.

That's one advantage to electing rich fuckers - at least the odds of them dying indigent are slim. That would be embarrassing!

You mean like Obama's family?

Yes. Blithely tossing out statements personally disparaging to the people who represent our nations leadership at any given moment is childish, blithely tossing out statements disparaging the families of the people who represent our nations leadership is mean.

Criticizing Romney's family - poor taste.
Criticizing Obama for not taking care of his family - valid criticism.

JMHO

They gve the FP side to Obama the Econ. And it's affect on FP and all Econ. To Romney and they all said, it's the econ. they see FP as secondary, Romney did not screw up, there by, he helped himself i think, obama, *shrug*, no loss but i do not see him getting any momentum.....or surge

Let's just cut nutless some slack since he's clearly in full meltdown mode.:D

Romney has nuts, I'm sure of it. Maybe Worrier102 can tell us for sure. He's been sucking on them for about 3 months now for some reason.

Follow the bouncing ball, dear...Joe was quoting this evening's entertainment, haznonuts.:D

The self delusion of the right wing is incredible...

and entertaining.

To me, it's annoying. We need to heal this country and come together.

The left and the center are already there. The moderate right is almost there. But teabagging extreme... they are unwilling to compromise. They are unAmerican.

I keep thinking that Romney will never be able to give a proper concession speech.

You and your way of dealing with people is exactly what's wrong with this country.

I'm on vaca and missed the debate, did I miss anything interesting? Or both sides still peddling the same song and dance.

They called it a draw and both will be making an appearance on Dancing With The Stars as a rubber match to decide the winner.

Forum List

Back