2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Did anyone else catch Obama saying; " the sequester will NOT happen".....yup, he did, he's gonna have to backtrack like crazy now, what new though ......

Mitt doesn't know geography either.

And how many times did he congratulate the president for his policies and actions?

Mitt has lost two out of three and then there's the fact checkers ....

I see him as holding up well. Maybe Someday a Conservative will get to Moderate, hopefully, when you are better able to handle the truth. So how much does GE have invested in Obama? In China? How much does Obama have invested in China? I think our future is more promising with Latin America.

The bigger question is how much does China have invested in obama.

Fighting.

Dancing.

Track and Field.

Basketball.

Football.

Big dick contests.

You've seen Obama right? He isn't exactly a bruiser. Also, you're incorrect about fighting. It's more training than brute force.

You show ignorance in statistics. That a certain group is more likely to be adept at a certain skill does not mean anyone from that group is better.
I'm betting Tagg can get the first pitch all the way to the plate.

Heh! I forgot about that.

I fall here Uncommitted Voter.....I was hoping to for help in this but NOOOOOOOO I am left to whistle in the dark...no one has earned my vote ...yet...

debate_1003_poll_480x360.jpg

pol_1016_instantpoll_480x360.jpg

297225_545987962085253_983039022_n.jpg

Third image was obviously done well before this debate (and is from the Democratic underground), so let's discount it as biased.

Second image, depending on the margin of error, is about even across the board.

First image... notice the difference in the increase on each side? Obama increase was 16%, while Romney's was 33%. I think that is the most telling image you've posted.

I will give you the third image it was not probative of anything.

No matter what the number say my vote is still up for grabs. I like Romney's business approach to the economy and budget. I like what Obama has done for Veterans. and of course e=there are still many attributed both have together with their liabilities.

Just a lot of head cramming stuff for me to do...:)

FACT CHECK 3 OBAMA FAIL

Who is our greatest foe? Romney did indeed say that Russia was our greatest geopolitical foe and Iran was our biggest concern to our security.

Beginning to see that Fact check may be giving Romney a Fact Check night. Three for 3.

God, the Romney Klan.

Edit - Inappropriate.

Just my humble opinion but this is the kind of shit that gives American politics a bad name.

Lighten up hazlnut, it's not like We have to put them all on the 'company' payroll.

That's one advantage to electing rich fuckers - at least the odds of them dying indigent are slim. That would be embarrassing!

You mean like Obama's family?

Yes. Blithely tossing out statements personally disparaging to the people who represent our nations leadership at any given moment is childish, blithely tossing out statements disparaging the families of the people who represent our nations leadership is mean.

The self delusion of the right wing is incredible...

and entertaining.

To me, it's annoying. We need to heal this country and come together.

The left and the center are already there. The moderate right is almost there. But teabagging extreme... they are unwilling to compromise. They are unAmerican.

I keep thinking that Romney will never be able to give a proper concession speech.

Just my humble opinion but this is the kind of shit that gives American politics a bad name.

Lighten up hazlnut, it's not like We have to put them all on the 'company' payroll.

That's one advantage to electing rich fuckers - at least the odds of them dying indigent are slim. That would be embarrassing!

You mean like Obama's family?

Yes. Blithely tossing out statements personally disparaging to the people who represent our nations leadership at any given moment is childish, blithely tossing out statements disparaging the families of the people who represent our nations leadership is mean.

Let's just cut nutless some slack since he's clearly in full meltdown mode.:D

Amazing to hear John Kerry tell Lawrence O'Donnell at Romney/Ryan is "the most inexperienced ticket." "A one term governor with no foreign policy experience and a Congressman who has spent all his time on the budget."

"... never been to war nor had to vote to send anyone to war..."

Wow!

Well I guess Kerry didn't vote for Obama in 2008 huh?

The self delusion of the right wing is incredible...

and entertaining.

To me, it's annoying. We need to heal this country and come together.

The left and the center are already there. The moderate right is almost there. But teabagging extreme... they are unwilling to compromise. They are unAmerican.

I keep thinking that Romney will never be able to give a proper concession speech.

The thing I like is how Romney portrays his "working with the legislature"...yeah right. He was owned by the legislature...either that or it could be a case like I suggested a while back; if Hilary Clinton were not running in 2008, I'm wonder if Romney would have run as a Democrat. You have to remember that few wanted to tangle with Hillary at the outset of the 08 campaign.

In either case, his "I worked with" is bunk. He worked for.

Forum List

Back