2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
FACT CHECK I OBAMA FAIL

Obama did indeed want more troops to stay in Iraq. Joe Biden was in charge of the negotiations. (The negotiations fell through when Obama insisted on immunity for the soldiers in Iraq.)

FACT CHECK 2 OBAMA FAIL

The comments about the Navy of 1917 having fewer mopre ships thatn what we have now. Obama said we once had more horses and bayonettes, too, but we don't use them now. We do.

Jackson, did you play that drinking game where you take a shot of Jack every time obama says "Uh"? :D

I think she started around 9 AM this morning judging from her posts. Quite drunk she must be.

I fall here Uncommitted Voter.....I was hoping to for help in this but NOOOOOOOO I am left to whistle in the dark...no one has earned my vote ...yet...

debate_1003_poll_480x360.jpg

pol_1016_instantpoll_480x360.jpg

297225_545987962085253_983039022_n.jpg

You're bringing a DU graphic here and posing as uncommitted?

:laugh2:

I fall here Uncommitted Voter.....I was hoping to for help in this but NOOOOOOOO I am left to whistle in the dark...no one has earned my vote ...yet...

debate_1003_poll_480x360.jpg

pol_1016_instantpoll_480x360.jpg

297225_545987962085253_983039022_n.jpg

Third image was obviously done well before this debate (and is from the Democratic underground), so let's discount it as biased.

Second image, depending on the margin of error, is about even across the board.

First image... notice the difference in the increase on each side? Obama increase was 16%, while Romney's was 33%. I think that is the most telling image you've posted.

Race matters in a fight?

Fighting.

Dancing.

Track and Field.

Basketball.

Football.

Big dick contests.

You've seen Obama right? He isn't exactly a bruiser. Also, you're incorrect about fighting. It's more training than brute force.

You show ignorance in statistics. That a certain group is more likely to be adept at a certain skill does not mean anyone from that group is better.
I'm betting Tagg can get the first pitch all the way to the plate.

Oh John Kerry on MSNBC. His condescending tone is especially funny since he sounds exactly like he did the day before he got trounced by Bush.

Forum List

Back