2012 Presidential Debate - Third and Final Debate

And The Winner Is..

• "Mitt Romneh won, yuo only think it was Obummer becuase deh moderater was bias!"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Oh no!
Tagg isn't on the stage is he????!!!!

Tagg, LOL.

A white kid who thinks he could fight a black man.... Those boys are funny, especially when they're drunk.

The bottom line with this debate: "I agree with the President."

You're one dumb fuck!

Rocky. The white man's fantasy that he could last a few rounds with a black dude.

Fuck off.

Romney was more presidential, period, end of story.

FACT CHECK I OBAMA FAIL

Obama did indeed want more troops to stay in Iraq. Joe Biden was in charge of the negotiations. (The negotiations fell through when Obama insisted on immunity for the soldiers in Iraq.)

FACT CHECK 2 OBAMA FAIL

The comments about the Navy of 1917 having fewer mopre ships thatn what we have now. Obama said we once had more horses and bayonettes, too, but we don't use them now. We do.

God, the Romney Klan.

Edit - Inappropriate.

Just my humble opinion but this is the kind of shit that gives American politics a bad name.

Lighten up hazlnut, it's not like We have to put them all on the 'company' payroll.

That's one advantage to electing rich fuckers - at least the odds of them dying indigent are slim. That would be embarrassing!

Tagg, LOL.

A white kid who thinks he could fight a black man.... Those boys are funny, especially when they're drunk.

The bottom line with this debate: "I agree with the President."

Race matters in a fight?

Fighting.

Dancing.

Track and Field.

Basketball.

Football.

Big dick contests.

You've seen Obama right? He isn't exactly a bruiser. Also, you're incorrect about fighting. It's more training than brute force.

You show ignorance in statistics. That a certain group is more likely to be adept at a certain skill does not mean anyone from that group is better.

Romney furthered his movement to the middle. He's no longer interested in being aggressive ... reversed his far right positions he used up until now.
Will he maintain the support of his neocon supporters?

Yes; where else will they go? It is hilarious that there are a great many who will still swear they have "principles" after they vote for someone who is anti-their values. Grumps for one of them.

Well...here's why Romney won this debate. The reason why is because Obama needed a huge victory and at best he got a draw (a draw favors Romney), he soothed fears that he would immediately go to war, he kept bringing it back to the economy where Obama has no credibility...basically Romney let on that in regards to foreign policy there's not a whole lot of difference between the two and the differences that exist are very specific in nature. On those points Romney is stronger.

As a side note I don't think the smart ass comments about what aircraft carriers and submarines do will play very well with the American people

Obama has and has had an electoral advantage. Improper foundation for a silly post.

Really? You might want to check RCP again and pay close attention to the trends in the toss up states. Romney 206, Obama 201

Mitt doesn't know geography either.

And how many times did he congratulate the president for his policies and actions?

Mitt has lost two out of three and then there's the fact checkers ....

I see him as holding up well. Maybe Someday a Conservative will get to Moderate, hopefully, when you are better able to handle the truth. So how much does GE have invested in Obama? In China? How much does Obama have invested in China? I think our future is more promising with Latin America.

Less horses and bayonets. Trending on twitter. (and none of it good for Romney.)

My_Kingdom_for_a_Horse_by_mnoo_large.jpg

Romney furthered his movement to the middle. He's no longer interested in being aggressive ... reversed his far right positions he used up until now.
Will he maintain the support of his neocon supporters?

Yes; where else will they go? It is hilarious that there are a great many who will still swear they have "principles" after they vote for someone who is anti-their values. Grumps for one of them.

Who's pulling your strings, CC? :)

FACT CHECK I OBAMA FAIL

Obama did indeed want more troops to stay in Iraq. Joe Biden was in charge of the negotiations. (The negotiations fell through when Obama insisted on immunity for the soldiers in Iraq.)

FACT CHECK 2 OBAMA FAIL

The comments about the Navy of 1917 having fewer mopre ships thatn what we have now. Obama said we once had more horses and bayonettes, too, but we don't use them now. We do.

Yup, I explained this too in another thread, Biden said he'd bet his vice presidency we would get a status of forces agreement, straight lie, no ambiguity there, Obama knew this.

FACT CHECK I OBAMA FAIL

FACT CHECK 2 OBAMA FAIL

He said you have fewer horses and bayonets than back then, if I recall correctly.

Forum List

Back