2015 hottest year ever, 15 of 16 hottest years since 2001...

Somebody didn't read my link.

Your link is bullshit. You obviously can't read a graph that shows world crop production increases year after year after year.

This was already explained to you.

What part of my graph didn't you understand? Where is the evidence of reduced crop production in those graphs?

I fully understand your charts. Can you tell me what the source of your charts thinks about climate change?

It doesn't matter what they think. Opinions aren't a valid substitute for facts. The one fact that is beyond dispute is that crop production has increased every year for the last 60 years.

It doesn't matter what they think? You're argument seems to be that nothing is predictable. Again, I'll trust educated people in their field and not your personal opinions.

Why is it bogus?

There is no empirical data to support the claims. It's all based on "projections" of dubious credibility. First off, the temperature records have been shown to be less than accurate or credible. Second, they are only looking at selected countries. When you look at total crop production, what do you see? You see steady increases year-by-year.

Nobody said there weren't increases in crop production. You're really missing the point It's a complicated world and simply posting charts without any context around them isn't an argument. So, go back to wherever you got those and ask that source what crop production would look like without climate change. Otherwise your little charts aren't worth shit.

"It would have been better without global warming" is the kind of claim Obama makes about the economy. It's an absolute bullshit claim. Yeah, it's a complex world, which is why such claims are almost always bullshit.

Scientists out weigh your opinion.

No they don't. The only thing that outweighs opinion is fact. You haven't produced any.

I get it, to you nothing done after this moment is predictable, me on the other hand I'll talk the word of people who know what they are talking about and not use some chart that doesn't even reference if or what climate change has done to our crop production.

Your link is bullshit. You obviously can't read a graph that shows world crop production increases year after year after year.

This was already explained to you.

What part of my graph didn't you understand? Where is the evidence of reduced crop production in those graphs?

I fully understand your charts. Can you tell me what the source of your charts thinks about climate change?

It doesn't matter what they think. Opinions aren't a valid substitute for facts. The one fact that is beyond dispute is that crop production has increased every year for the last 60 years.

It doesn't matter what they think? You're argument seems to be that nothing is predictable. Again, I'll trust educated people in their field and not your personal opinions.

Yes, some things are predictable. For instance, no matter what the weather does, I predict the AGW cult will blame it on global warming. However, the one thing that isn't predictable is the weather. So far the AGW cult has demonstrated a singular inability to predict what the weather will be like even one week from today, let alone 30 years from today. Yet, they expect to tax us for trillions of dollars to protect us from their Chicken Little scenarios.

There is no empirical data to support the claims. It's all based on "projections" of dubious credibility. First off, the temperature records have been shown to be less than accurate or credible. Second, they are only looking at selected countries. When you look at total crop production, what do you see? You see steady increases year-by-year.

Nobody said there weren't increases in crop production. You're really missing the point It's a complicated world and simply posting charts without any context around them isn't an argument. So, go back to wherever you got those and ask that source what crop production would look like without climate change. Otherwise your little charts aren't worth shit.

"It would have been better without global warming" is the kind of claim Obama makes about the economy. It's an absolute bullshit claim. Yeah, it's a complex world, which is why such claims are almost always bullshit.

No they don't. The only thing that outweighs opinion is fact. You haven't produced any.

I get it, to you nothing done after this moment is predictable, me on the other hand I'll talk the word of people who know what they are talking about and not use some chart that doesn't even reference if or what climate change has done to our crop production.

The people you trust to tell you what to believe haven't demonstrated any qualifications in the field they claim to be experts at. Many of them have committed outright fraud and belong in prison.

You're really missing the point

The point is, crop production is dropping. Really. Because of AGW. Really.
Please ignore all the increases in production. Really.

Nobody said overall crop production is dropping. Where climate change is having the biggest impact crops are producing less than they would without the problem. The prediction is that this problem is going to continue to grow.

Production increased 10%, for instance, but without "climate change", it would have grown 12%?
It's a good thing they don't actually need proof to make claims like this.

10% where? Let's talk about that.

You see where I said, "for instance"?

I absolutely see where you're saying nothing.

Cool, just like the study you linked.

Nobody said overall crop production is dropping. Where climate change is having the biggest impact crops are producing less than they would without the problem. The prediction is that this problem is going to continue to grow.

Production increased 10%, for instance, but without "climate change", it would have grown 12%?

No.

The people you trust to tell you what to believe haven't demonstrated any qualifications in the field they claim to be experts at. Many of them have committed outright fraud and belong in prison.

I posted the two names that wrote the article, go after them.

No.

upload_2016-1-21_17-45-49.png

Darn it, yields only went from 60 bushels per acre in 1960 to 150 bushels per acre in 2010.
Obviously this "climate change" is going to cause us all to starve. Durr.

No.

View attachment 60600

Darn it, yields only went from 60 bushels per acre in 1960 to 150 bushels per acre in 2010.

I would hope we are a little better at farming now than we were 56 years ago. We have no choice, we have to be, more people and climate change (as reported in my link) is going to have a severe impact. Actually that chart is from the epa and the article it's a part of makes the case that climate change is a problem.

You can read about it here:
Climate Impacts on Agriculture and Food Supply | Climate Change | US EPA

Why should I waste my time? When they can show some actual proof of their claims, perhaps I will bother.

Why should I waste my time? When they can show some actual proof of their claims, perhaps I will bother.

Because you accused them of being criminals, maybe you should take the time to find out who they are first.

No.

View attachment 60600

I would hope we are a little better at farming now than we were 56 years ago. We have no choice, we have to be, more people and climate change (as reported in my link) is going to have a severe impact. Actually that chart is from the epa and the article it's a part of makes the case that climate change is a problem.

If it's from the EPA, that's even more reason to assume it's bullshit. The EPA lies all the time and pays organizations like the American Lung Association to produce propaganda for it. A warmer climate is good for agriculture. That's what the historical record shows. AGW claims about agricultural production run counter to what 5000 years of experience have indicated.

Because you accused them of being criminals, maybe you should take the time to find out who they are first.

Michael Mann and Kenith Trenberth are criminals. I don't know anything about the clowns who wrote your "study."

No.

View attachment 60600

If it's from the EPA, that's even more reason to assume it's bullshit. The EPA lies all the time and pays organizations like the American Lung Association to produce propaganda for it. A warmer climate is good for agriculture. That's what the historical record shows. AGW claims about agricultural production run counter to what 5000 years of experience have indicated.

Great, tell your buddy that's where he got his chart from. Can you back up anything you've said?

Michael Mann and Kenith Trenberth are criminals. I don't know anything about the clowns who wrote your "study."

^willful ignorance.

No.

View attachment 60600

It's apparent the authors are blaming "climate change" for "extreme weather events," which are supposedly going to reduce crop production. Of course, we all know that no such connection has been demonstrated, so the whole thing is a colossal fraud.

No.

View attachment 60600

I was wondering why you deleted the chart that showed our tremendous gains in productivity.
I mean besides the fact that it showed the silliness of the doomy article you linked.

No.

View attachment 60600

Great, tell your buddy that's where he got his chart from. Can you back up anything you've said?

The EPA's chart supposedly shows how "climate change" reduces crop production. What it actually shows is a massive increase in crop production. The evidence doesn't support the conclusion.

No.

View attachment 60600

Ummm, I went back and got the chart you deleted. Hack.

Forum List

Back