But that is not how you write or act on the Board.

You are far more like the Southern politicians before the Civil War.

Says the Twink.

Sorry Twink, I am what I am and you are what you are.

You do realize that nobody here likes you or believes anything you say?

Antares, many on the far reactionary thug right may agree with you.

Most of the Board does not care one way or the other.

Caring and believing anything you say are two different things ;)

You are a liar and everyone knows it.

Caring and believing anything you say are two different things ;) You are a liar and everyone knows it.
I agree that you revert to form, and you are exactly that and all know it.:lol: You are trolling a thread because you got your butt kicked, again, on the OP. You always revert to form.

Caring and believing anything you say are two different things ;) You are a liar and everyone knows it.
I agree that you revert to form, and you are exactly that and all know it.:lol: You are trolling a thread because you got your butt kicked, again, on the OP. You always revert to form.

Twink you get your ass kicked in every thread ;)

Do the people close to you accept you this way?

Twink you get your ass kicked in every thread ;) Do the people close to you accept you this way?
Yes, you always revert to form, little buddy. :lol:

One, you are not a conservative, Antares, and, two, you don't speak for real conservatives. I do believe that some far right reactionaries will not vote for Jeb.
Jeb has zero chance at winning the general - period. The republicans electing him will essentially be them throwing the towel in.

I just can't imagine any of them in the R field as president. I can see Hillary handling that job, she'd hit the ground running. All the rest would need a learning curve.

Modern Americans don't like one party controlling the white House for more than 8 years. Since Presidential term limits were instituted in the 1950s, only once has one party stayed in the Oval Office for more than 8 years. And that was because the country liked the Reagan policies and Reagan himself, so Bush was elected. But we found out Bush was no Ronald Reagan.
In 2008 the Democrats could have run a sheet of plywood against the Republicans and it won.
I always look at the President's job approval ratings. If he's under 65% in JOB approval, the opposing party will win after 8 years.

Twink you get your ass kicked in every thread ;) Do the people close to you accept you this way?
Yes, you always revert to form, little buddy. :lol:

I always get under your skin Jake, but it is an easy thing to do.

It's kinda cute that when you get cornered you get agitated and start lying.

Jeb may get shoved down our throats by the Party but he won't win because us "real conservatives" won't vote for him../...and you Party folk cannot win with out us ;)

Rand Paul will get the nomination. Even he has less baggage than Scott Walker besides, Walker just looks fucking creepy.

Forum List

Back