Well, at least this guy has no shot.

B1lSAxwIEAAdc4i.jpg

Ahhh, but Ted is guaranteed to landslide in Calgary!!!
Here's hoping he's a victim of a landslide in Calgary! I'll even take an avalanche!

One, you are not a conservative, Antares, and, two, you don't speak for real conservatives. I do believe that some far right reactionaries will not vote for Jeb.

Twink , of course I am a Conservative because I say I am....and two watch us and weep.

Twink may have a point.....

"
Classical liberalism is a political ideology, a branch of liberalism which advocates civil liberties and political freedom with Representative democracy under the rule of law and emphasizes economic freedom.[1][2]

Classical liberalism developed in the 19th century in Europe and the United States. Although classical liberalism built on ideas that had already developed by the end of the 18th century, it advocated a specific kind of society, government and public policy as a response to the Industrial Revolution and urbanization.[3] Notable individuals whose ideas have contributed to classical liberalism include John Locke[4], Jean-Baptiste Say, Thomas Malthus, and David Ricardo. It drew on the economics of Adam Smith and on a belief innatural law,[5] utilitarianism,[6] and progress.[7]"

That describes me.

What describes the Twink (Jake) is being accepted for his latent tendencies.

But that is not how you write or act on the Board.

You are far more like the Southern politicians before the Civil War.

Forum List

Back