Right, he just decided to spend million of his dollars and make stupid statements....That should really enhance his celebrity, huh?

He decided to highlight issues that are important to the nation, which no candidate dare discuss due to demagogues attacks on those who violate the severe restrictions on speech in this nation.

You mean like restricting media that publishes something critical of the Donald? Yup, a real Dictator he is!

You think everyone showed up to vote for that recall? Most didn't bother because they are lazy Americans. Walker might not even win if he ran for re-election in his state. It'd be close. He is VERY divisive. They has protesters and he banned their free speech. Arrested singers for singing. Passed no singing laws. Broke up the unions. Very anti labor/middle class. You think because he survived a recall he's teflon? LOL.

Rick Snyder would have a better chance than Walker. Snyder didn't make the left mad like Walker did. He's a divider not a uniter don't kid yourself. I'm just being honest. You like him because he's far right.

The filthy demagogue party brought in the Union thugs from across the nation to attack Walker - and you lost.
How many people voted in the recall? You can't even get people to midterms let alone a recall.

You mean like restricting media that publishes something critical of the Donald? Yup, a real Dictator he is!

Maybe HilLiary can rope up a few reporters for him?

Just waiting for Trump to make his next blunder....LOVE IT!
Every time he makes a blunder his stock rises. It's sort of like the Clintons and Obama... these democrats and republicans only seem to like people who are divisive. The more divisive the better.

Hillary will be the next president with Elizabeth Warren her VP. Or Bernie Sanders. Or Webb. Any of them would make fine VP's and the next President in 2024 - 2032.

Sure silly bonobo...
I love it how republicans like you who cry for the rich who are doing better than ever. Or you suggest it's Democratic policies that are benefitting the rich, not Republicanomics.

If the rich are doing better than ever and if trickle down works, why aint it working?
I love it when you democrats demand that the rich doing massively better under a total democrat government are doing so because of republicans, under a mixed government because of republicans and under a republican government because of republicans.

IOW, it is always the republicans fault no matter what. At least being a blind partisan is easy...
So the rich love Democrats?

We're you not alive in the
Hillary will be the next president with Elizabeth Warren her VP. Or Bernie Sanders. Or Webb. Any of them would make fine VP's and the next President in 2024 - 2032.

Sure silly bonobo...
I love it how republicans like you who cry for the rich who are doing better than ever. Or you suggest it's Democratic policies that are benefitting the rich, not Republicanomics.

If the rich are doing better than ever and if trickle down works, why aint it working?
I love it when you democrats demand that the rich doing massively better under a total democrat government are doing so because of republicans, under a mixed government because of republicans and under a republican government because of republicans.

IOW, it is always the republicans fault no matter what. At least being a blind partisan is easy...
Who do the rich overwhelmingly support? Who pushed all the tax breaks for the rich?

You can't be this stupid. So stupid I don't even know where to begin I could go read a book on how stupid your comments were but I think I'll just leave it here

How many people voted in the recall? You can't even get people to midterms let alone a recall.

Probably far more than were legally entitled. What we do know is that union thugs from California, New York, and Chicago were working the anti-Walker campaign. Everything the leeches on the back of the public. the government workers had, went into savaging Walker - and they lost.

This is very important, Schwarzenegger, who benefited from a successful recall in California, had his balls cut off and fed to him by the Public goons. But Walker beat the goons back. The public NEEDS someone to protect them from the parasites in government, these entitled public employees.

It will be a simple campaign;

Do you belong to the public employee union? If no, are you tired of being raped by them? If yes, Vote Walker.

Or,

Do you get a taxpayer funded pension after working 20 years? Government workers do - vote Walker and have the pampered public workers play by the same rules the rest of us do.

Who do the rich overwhelmingly support?

Dunno, let me ask Oprah, George Soros, Andrew Grove, Tim Cook, or Matt Damon....

Who pushed all the tax breaks for the rich?

You can't be this stupid. So stupid I don't even know where to begin I could go read a book on how stupid your comments were but I think I'll just leave it here

The ultra-rich support the democrats because the democrats ensure the middle class will be kept down. What fun is privilege if just anyone can have it?

Sure silly bonobo...

So the rich love Democrats?

We're you not alive in the

Sure silly bonobo...

Who do the rich overwhelmingly support? Who pushed all the tax breaks for the rich?

Your ignorance must be blissful.

Yes, you idiot - the rich support the left. The fact that you cannot see that is actually rather scary. It is blatantly obvious. The only real difference is which rich support the left and which rich support the right. Even worse, most of the real wealth support them both.

Probably far more than were legally entitled. What we do know is that union thugs from California, New York, and Chicago were working the anti-Walker campaign. Everything the leeches on the back of the public. the government workers had, went into savaging Walker - and they lost.

This is very important, Schwarzenegger, who benefited from a successful recall in California, had his balls cut off and fed to him by the Public goons. But Walker beat the goons back. The public NEEDS someone to protect them from the parasites in government, these entitled public employees.

It will be a simple campaign;

Do you belong to the public employee union? If no, are you tired of being raped by them? If yes, Vote Walker.

Or,

Do you get a taxpayer funded pension after working 20 years? Government workers do - vote Walker and have the pampered public workers play by the same rules the rest of us do.
If you want the next generation to be in debt and not have savings, vote for Walker. If you're jealous you don't get a pension or make as much as union workers, start a union. More Americans owe, they aren't saving. If you get sick forget about it. A union worker at least knew they get a pension after 20 years.

Fact is as unions have disappeared so has the middle class.

And why do you give Walker credit and here in Michigan Snyder takes credit for the recovery but you don't give Obama no credit?

Hillary 16

If you want the next generation to be in debt and not have savings, vote for Walker. If you're jealous you don't get a pension or make as much as union workers, start a union. More Americans owe, they aren't saving. If you get sick forget about it. A union worker at least knew they get a pension after 20 years.

And why do you give Walker credit and here in Michigan Snyder takes credit for the recovery but you don't give Obama no credit?

Hillary 16

I agree that HilLiary should get 16 years in prison for adulterating classified documents with her illegal mail server.

Despite that, Walker has a proven record of defeating the greedy public leeches with their vile demagoguery. Public leech unions have grown exponentially. This corrupt system where there is no company to check the unbridled greed of the unions - who bribe politicians with campaign funds and election fixing, in return for raping the taxpayers on behalf of the public leeches.

Doesn't matter though, Hillary can't win - and every last one of us knows it. If Walker is nominated, he will be president.

mrz073115dAPR20150731024520.jpg

Hillary 16

I agree that HilLiary should get 16 years in prison for adulterating classified documents with her illegal mail server.

Despite that, Walker has a proven record of defeating the greedy public leeches with their vile demagoguery. Public leech unions have grown exponentially. This corrupt system where there is no company to check the unbridled greed of the unions - who bribe politicians with campaign funds and election fixing, in return for raping the taxpayers on behalf of the public leeches.

Doesn't matter though, Hillary can't win - and every last one of us knows it. If Walker is nominated, he will be president.
Then nominate him and lets get it on! Mark my words. All this negative chatter about Hillary is just GOP blow hards. See, the media isn't liberal if they are even entertaining the idea of classified documents. Such hypocrates.

Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Then nominate him and lets get it on! Mark my words. All this negative chatter about Hillary is just GOP blow hards. See, the media isn't liberal if they are even entertaining the idea of classified documents. Such hypocrates.

Bush White House email controversy - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Of course it is Silly Bonobo; Hillary is deeply loved by everyone.

At ThinkProgress...

Everyone else, not so much.
Just as much as you hate her, we hate Jeb or Walker. And I know independents are not going to like what they hear about Walker, Jeb, Christy. Rubio maybe. I said I fear a Jeb Rubio ticket.

Just as much as you hate her, we hate Jeb or Walker. And I know independents are not going to like what they hear about Walker, Jeb, Christy. Rubio maybe. I said I fear a Jeb Rubio ticket.

Doesn't matter. Hillary is reviled by the majority of Americans.

The ONLY way Hillary can win is if the GOP nominates someone even more hated, say a Bush....

This is why the Soros forces are pimping for Jeb. But I see virtually no chance of the dims swinging the nomination to him.

Doesn't matter. Hillary is reviled by the majority of Americans.

The ONLY way Hillary can win is if the GOP nominates someone even more hated, say a Bush....

This is why the Soros forces are pimping for Jeb. But I see virtually no chance of the dims swinging the nomination to him.
You know how I know you are wrong? Because Bush is the least scary of your bunch. So I know you are wrong about why YOU will run him. You will run him because he has the best chance and Walker has none.

But PLEASE run Walker. It's your decision.

You know how I know you are wrong? Because Bush is the least scary of your bunch. So I know you are wrong about why YOU will run him. You will run him because he has the best chance and Walker has none.

Bush is who you want, because Soros does your thinking.

I actually have no say in who the GOP nominates. I cannot vote in the Republican primary, as a registered Libertarian.

Bush is who you want, because Soros does your thinking.

I actually have no say in who the GOP nominates. I cannot vote in the Republican primary, as a registered Libertarian.
I swear to god (who I don't believe in actually but still mean it just as sincerely) that about a month ago I heard Jeb speak and it scared the hell out of me. Actually out of all the nuts including his brother, he seems like the least crazy.

I would prefer Jeb to any of the other candidates but that doesn't mean I want him. I think any Republican or Libertarian or Tea Bagger means the end of the middle class in America. If its not gone already. Not talking about you or me. I'm talking about the masses. And this is the rich's wet dream. They are richer than ever. Don't know why you middle class conservatives are so worried about them. They can afford to pay American wages.

Libertarians are worse. Anarchy.

Forum List

Back