2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We see Trump supporters already crying foul. The sure sign that he's losing.

Winners never argue with the ref.

You don't know much about sports....

We can add that to a very lengthy list of things you know "not much" about.

The only thing that Hillary did while senator was to propose a memorial to Woodstock, and that failed!!!!!
what a ignoramus, expected though, living in flyover country, she was my senator you should do some research

He's taking breaths in through his nose. If ya'll paid halfassed attention, you'd notice that. He isn't breathing through his mouth. Musicians can recognize that.

If Hillary was such a disaster as a Senator, why did The Donald donate to both of her Senate campaigns AND her Presidential bid in 2008?

If Hillary was such a disaster as a Senator, why did Trump's entire family donate to her?
Protection?

They keep interrupting Trump..

Yeah, and you know I hate Donald Trump but I can agree with Trump this is three against one.

Donald keeps interrupting and running over and not answering the questions.
he has been sniffing coke

Makes me wonder, but he's too damn fat to be a coke addict.

Coyote... I was not expecting that from you. I keep hearing people saying he hasn't the temperament to be president, but then they say stuff like this.

"He's too damn fat to be a coke addict."

And we're calling his temperament into question?

Very obvious that Hillary is the only one that knows what she's talking about on stage.

Trump just rattles on and on about one thing after another, making shit up, makes wild ass leaps in logic, and sniffs like a crack whore.

I wondered about that. Her hair stylist must have quit.

you're voting for dumb donald....you have no business talking about anyone's hair, nutter.

Shillian, you seem to be rather upset....(snicker)

no one ever said you had any ability to assess reality.

I would wager my posting life here that more posters like what I write and the sense that I make over your fool-fueled rants...a flaming moron with no debating skills.....

more rightwingnut morons? ok... :cuckoo:
you keep telling yourself that.

*sniff*

I would bury you so bad in a "one on one" debate that you would create a new ID and put this current ID behind you...bet me on that one, bitch.

Trump should just keep repeating that she should be in jail

"Hillary Clinton is smart, tough and a very nice person, and so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great President. They are fine people." - Donald Trump

Very obvious that Hillary is the only one that knows what she's talking about on stage.

Trump just rattles on and on about one thing after another, making shit up, makes wild ass leaps in logic, and sniffs like a crack whore.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back