2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Bill has to be VERY uncomfortable being in the same room with Trump's guests. :lol:
image.jpeg

Obviously not you.

Why would a liberal vote for a conservative?
It's a good thing Trump's not a Conservative.

Trump is a product of the Tea party. Are you saying all those people are not conservatives?

Trump is a product of the Tea party?!
I would ask if you're an idiot but I know you're not.
I would NEVER vote for a Tea Party Pig.
Trump is a Blue Dog Democrat.

Go argue with the worst of the Trumptards here then. Convince them they're centrist Democrats.
And they'll treat me just like any ideologue treats an Independent...with disdain.

Who votes for Trump at this point?

Obviously not you.

Trump is a product of the Tea party. Are you saying all those people are not conservatives?

Trump is the product of all that’s wrong with the GOP and conservativism in general: the fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty, the hostility toward the rights of women and minorities, and the nativism, bigotry, racism, and hatred directed at Muslims.

Trump won’t win because a majority of the voters will reject the right’s agenda of fear, hate, and seeking to divide the American people.

This debate was a wash. Retards will find something to love about Trump (he managed to sniff around the stage and not trip) and the left will be fine with Clinton.

I think what remains to be seen is how the Access Hollywood video move the polls if at all.

A WASH? are you on dope>? FLYS were picking over her like dead meat. have another ball warsher................

View attachment 92871

Is FLYS an acronym or do you just really love insects who live in shit?

Make your case if you think Trump won.

Trump claims Hillary has "tremendous hate in her heart" and claims he will lock her up if elected

Low point in presidential debate history
She does and he should.

It just shows how low the Republican Party has sunk. It is no longer disagreement on political views but a battle to what they think is good vs evil.....it is why they can no longer negotiate with Dems

Tremendous hate in her heart?

Obviously not you.

Trump is the product of all that’s wrong with the GOP and conservativism in general: the fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty, the hostility toward the rights of women and minorities, and the nativism, bigotry, racism, and hatred directed at Muslims.

Trump won’t win because a majority of the voters will reject the right’s agenda of fear, hate, and seeking to divide the American people.

Deplorable. Unredeemable.

Trump is the tackiest candidate ever. To cover up his own sex crimes, he plays the ultimate Tu Quoque fallacy.
What sex crimes, you fucking horses ass???
Trump's a molester, and proud of it.

And his only defense was that Bill has grabbed more pussy than he has.

He better hope and pray none of the Miss Universe contestants he bragged about invading their dressing rooms to see them naked comes forward in the next two weeks.
. Just remember Hillary enabled Bill by running blocker for him..
Yes. Duh.

Trump won..
No, it was a draw. But his comments about throwing Hillary in jail just after that tape about assaulting women; it comes across as violent and abusive.
Brought a cheer from the crowd.

BTW, a fly landed on Hillary's nose early in the debate.

Was that one of those shit-eating flys or was it the kind that hangs around dead bodies?

That was a fly trying to find Trump's fingers.

The fly was doing Trumps bidding ........but it chickened out when he told it to attack her snatch so it went for a less objectionable target.

This debate was a wash. Retards will find something to love about Trump (he managed to sniff around the stage and not trip) and the left will be fine with Clinton.

I think what remains to be seen is how the Access Hollywood video move the polls if at all.

A WASH? are you on dope>? FLYS were picking over her like dead meat. have another ball warsher................

View attachment 92871

Fly's do have an attraction to shit. First Obama, now Hillary.

Go argue with the worst of the Trumptards here then. Convince them they're centrist Democrats.
A lot of those here on USMB who currently support Trump did NOT support him prior to his becoming the nominee.
Many of them are Neo-Conservatives whom I disagree with on Economic Policy.

Gee, would it be difficult for you to name a couple of those people?
I have most of them on Ignore...Kosh, TheRabbi, Stephanie,...you know the memory of these names is making me nauseous.
I actually hate Neo-Cons slightly more than I hate Liberals...I prefer SOME passion to sociopathic snobbery.

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican?

Actually, you missed the point.

Liberals don't always have to vote for liberals, conservatives don't have to vote for conservatives. We call it "free elections" for a reason.

Great, then be sure to make your point to all voters and not just liberals who are interested in voting for a candidate who actually understands the issues.

View attachment 92871

Fly's do have an attraction to shit. First Obama, now Hillary.

You still have a valid point to make, no? I'm just trying to clarify exactly what the fuck you are saying.

Calling her the Devil was a nice touch, but pointing out the hate in her heart left her speechless and reminded the audience she's as EVIL as it gets:

hillary_clinton.jpg
It showed what a simpleton Trump is

Trump is unqualified, ill tempered, and lacks the chip in his brain that tells him not to say certain shit... but he wants to put Hillary in jail. So there's that.

The Trumpbots are saying Trump won?

Amazing.

Not just won. They think he destroyed her.
He did enough damage that only a Brain Dead Progressive such as yourself could miss it.

How much damage?

What is your prediction regarding the poll bump that he might get?
Trump eliminated the "Pussy" remark tonight.
Unlike Hillary, he didn't deliver the autistic clown smile every 30 seconds.
Hillary thinks the Brothers and the Sisters are doing just fine...you know, just like you.

Trump claimed he never groped anybody. Expect a response from many women in 5...4...3...2...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back