2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who votes for Trump at this point?

Obviously not you.

Why would a liberal vote for a conservative?
It's a good thing Trump's not a Conservative.

Trump is a product of the Tea party. Are you saying all those people are not conservatives?

Trump is a product of the Tea party?!
I would ask if you're an idiot but I know you're not.
I would NEVER vote for a Tea Party Pig.
Trump is a Blue Dog Democrat.

Go argue with the worst of the Trumptards here then. Convince them they're centrist Democrats.

Is ANY commenter in these post debates ever a surprise in who they think won? Is there a single person in existence that expected the AFL CIO president to say anything other than Hillary won?

she was rattled from the get go because his rape victims were sitting there with sheathing hate for both of em. nice touch Donald

Ut Oh! Hillary is calling Trump's buddy Putin!

good. someone needs to.
This debate won't distract from trump and this debate didn't do anything.

the trumpsters will still vote for dumb donald.
Over that dirt bag Clinton? You bet your sweet kiester I will. We can not go through another Benghazi.
I can just imagine the first Benghazi that happened on Donald Trump's watch we would ask you and you would be his total Defender explaining why it's not his fault you would see it's so completely different because you're a political hack

Hey, dumb fuck....your beloved "gubermint" is incorporated and I have proved it many, many times....so STFU before I embarrass you further. You couldn't go "toe to toe" with me any any issue on the best day you ever had. Keep talking the the cows because that is your best chance and at least gives you a "50/50" shot of winning an argument.

You have only proved you are a nut. From my understanding, you don't even claim to be a citizen of this country any way, so STFU.

I am an American nationalist...not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate entity that is USA.INC. You cannot be an American and a U.S citizen...it's impossible under Black's Law dictionary of terms. You see? I know more than you which is why I kick your ass on such a consistent basis.

That's the kind of crazy I have come to expect from you. Keep up the good work.

You are ignorant...... so of course you are confused.......
Given your posting history, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘ignorant.’

Comon, he's Chief Liaison from Star Fleet Command!.

The Trumpbots are saying Trump won?

Amazing.
There’s nothing amazing about Trump supporters lying, it’s all they know how to do.

Seriously? You're backing a neoliberal bitch that is all about regime change for corporations and absolutely supports disaster capitalism.
What morality do you think you're bringing to the table?

Last edited:
Obviously not you.

Trump is a product of the Tea party. Are you saying all those people are not conservatives?

Go argue with the worst of the Trumptards here then. Convince them they're centrist Democrats.
A lot of those here on USMB who currently support Trump did NOT support him prior to his becoming the nominee.
Many of them are Neo-Conservatives whom I disagree with on Economic Policy.

Trump is the tackiest candidate ever. To cover up his own sex crimes, he plays the ultimate Tu Quoque fallacy.
What sex crimes, you fucking horses ass???
Trump's a molester, and proud of it.

And his only defense was that Bill has grabbed more pussy than he has.

He better hope and pray none of the Miss Universe contestants he bragged about invading their dressing rooms to see them naked comes forward in the next two weeks.

It was a draw. Be honest. But still, more tapes pending to be released. So the debate hasn't solved any of the GOP problems with Trump...
. Regardless of the private life of Trump, Hillary is a crooked politician who should be in jail, so bring on the tapes... I know Bill Clinton don't want no more tapes.. lol

she was rattled from the get go because his rape victims were sitting there with sheathing hate for both of em. nice touch Donald
That's not winning women over. I can't believe the Republican nominee is a conspiracy theorist and blaming/shaming the wife.

Was bill sitting near them?

Temperament:

Screen-Shot-2016-10-09-at-9.03.02-PM-620x370.png

A lot of those here on USMB who currently support Trump did NOT support him prior to his becoming the nominee.
Many of them are Neo-Conservatives whom I disagree with on Economic Policy.

Gee, would it be difficult for you to name a couple of those people?

Trump is the tackiest candidate ever. To cover up his own sex crimes, he plays the ultimate Tu Quoque fallacy.
What sex crimes, you fucking horses ass???
Trump's a molester, and proud of it.

And his only defense was that Bill has grabbed more pussy than he has.

He better hope and pray none of the Miss Universe contestants he bragged about invading their dressing rooms to see them naked comes forward in the next two weeks.
. Just remember Hillary enabled Bill by running blocker for him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back