2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ecpw12.jpg

Obviously not you.

Why would a liberal vote for a conservative?
It's a good thing Trump's not a Conservative.

Trump is a product of the Tea party. Are you saying all those people are not conservatives?

Trump is a product of the Tea party?!
I would ask if you're an idiot but I know you're not.
I would NEVER vote for a Tea Party Pig.
Trump is a Blue Dog Democrat.
Trump is the product of all that’s wrong with the GOP and conservativism in general: the fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty, the hostility toward the rights of women and minorities, and the nativism, bigotry, racism, and hatred directed at Muslims.

Trump won’t win because a majority of the voters will reject the right’s agenda of fear, hate, and seeking to divide the American people.
Actually, Trump has nothing to do with the GOP and conservatism, although he and his Chumps are doing a bang-up job of destroying both of those brands as they pretend to be conservative Republicans.

Trump is a parody of a conservative Republican. He is a far left liberal who answers questions the way a far left liberal thinks conservatives would answer them.

I liken it to an analogy of Ann Coulter pretending to be a liberal. If asked what she would do about ISIS, she would answer it the way she thinks liberals think. "I would arm them, because I hate America."

Trump answers questions the way he thinks conservatives think. "Mexicans are rapists." He obviously never spent a day in his life finding out what conservatives actually believe.

LOL.

Self assurance if I ever did see it.

Who votes for Trump at this point?

Obviously not you.

Why must a liberal always vote for a liberal?

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican? Surely you're not asking such a stupid fucking question.
I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney.

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican?

Actually, you missed the point.

Liberals don't always have to vote for liberals, conservatives don't have to vote for conservatives. We call it "free elections" for a reason.

Great, then be sure to make your point to all voters and not just liberals who are interested in voting for a candidate who actually understands the issues.

You seriously didn't get the point I was trying to make. I was pointing to all the liberals, not just those who worship the ground Hillary walks on.

Calling her the Devil was a nice touch, but pointing out the hate in her heart left her speechless and reminded the audience she's as EVIL as it gets:

hillary_clinton.jpg
It showed what a simpleton Trump is

Agree, that was one of Trump's low points. Matched by him stating he was going to investigate his political rival. Something very banana republic about that statement.

What demographic did Trump,effectively reach out to tonight?

Fuck you faggot..

You must be upset that I called you out on your lies. Is that it? All day with this anger.

Bwahaha I called you out on GT lovers boy 3 days ago..
Two faggot s

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I don't recall having any discussion with you about G.T.

Maybe you can link to the thread. I'll take a look.

The Trumpbots are saying Trump won?

Amazing.

Not just won. They think he destroyed her.
He did enough damage that only a Brain Dead Progressive such as yourself could miss it.

How much damage?

What is your prediction regarding the poll bump that he might get?
Trump eliminated the "Pussy" remark tonight.
Unlike Hillary, he didn't deliver the autistic clown smile every 30 seconds.
Hillary thinks the Brothers and the Sisters are doing just fine...you know, just like you.

Trump claimed he never groped anybody. Expect a response from many women in 5...4...3...2...
Again trump destroyed hillary tonight so again what say you?

Who votes for Trump at this point?

Obviously not you.

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican? Surely you're not asking such a stupid fucking question.

I doubt it.

Obviously not you.

It's a good thing Trump's not a Conservative.

Trump is a product of the Tea party. Are you saying all those people are not conservatives?

Trump is a product of the Tea party?!
I would ask if you're an idiot but I know you're not.
I would NEVER vote for a Tea Party Pig.
Trump is a Blue Dog Democrat.
Trump is the product of all that’s wrong with the GOP and conservativism in general: the fear of change, diversity, and expressions of individual liberty, the hostility toward the rights of women and minorities, and the nativism, bigotry, racism, and hatred directed at Muslims.

Trump won’t win because a majority of the voters will reject the right’s agenda of fear, hate, and seeking to divide the American people.
What hole in a mountain do you live in?
You want MORE free stuff?

The fact Donald Trump has never bothered with attempting to put a balanced budget on the table tells you he is a fake. That is the very first thing a real conservative would do.

Instead, Trump offers up a plan that would add ten trillion dollars to the debt. He would add more debt than Hillary! He's trying to break Obama's record. THAT is how you know he is still a far left liberal.

Trump the New York huckster thinks conservatives want to hear nothing but racist shit.

He didn't come off well standing and pacing behind her when she was speaking imo.

His threat of jail, was over the top....

I think his base was happy with his performance...

but he LOST when it comes to what he needed to accomplish, which is win over the undecided women's vote...

And lastly, what's with the sniff? It's irritating, and does seem like he's doing drugs, even if he's not...it's seems to be amplified in these debates or just more noticeable?

Obviously not you.

I doubt it.
Which part?
"I know many moderate Republicans"
OR
"I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney."

Because regardless, you're an ideological asshole who can fuck off if you're telling me I'm a liar.

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican?

Actually, you missed the point.

Liberals don't always have to vote for liberals, conservatives don't have to vote for conservatives. We call it "free elections" for a reason.

Great, then be sure to make your point to all voters and not just liberals who are interested in voting for a candidate who actually understands the issues.

You seriously didn't get the point I was trying to make. I was pointing to all the liberals, not just those who worship the ground Hillary walks on.

Why aren't you asking conservatives the same question about Trump? You never answered that.

Fuck you faggot..

You must be upset that I called you out on your lies. Is that it? All day with this anger.

Two faggot s

I'm not sure what you are referring to. I don't recall having any discussion with you about G.T.

What ?

Please You two are butt Fucking buddies everyone knows this. ..

The Trumpbots are saying Trump won?

Amazing.

He did enough damage that only a Brain Dead Progressive such as yourself could miss it.

How much damage?

Hillary thinks the Brothers and the Sisters are doing just fine...you know, just like you.

Trump claimed he never groped anybody. Expect a response from many women in 5...4...3...2...
Hillary never groped a male, including Bill...Expect a response from many Bill in 5...4...3...2...

How much damage?

Again trump destroyed hillary tonight so again what say you?

I'm sure he did in your mind. I'll wait to see if her ratings keep going up or not.

Fuck you faggot..

Two faggot s

What ?

Please You two are butt Fucking buddies everyone knows this. ..

Don't let Lucy Hamilton know about it. She'll want them to put in the gulag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back