2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't come off well standing and pacing behind her when she was speaking imo.

His threat of jail, was over the top....

I think his base was happy with his performance...

but he LOST when it comes to what he needed to accomplish, which is win over the undecided women's vote...

And lastly, what's with the sniff? It's irritating, and does seem like he's doing drugs, even if he's not...it's seems to be amplified in these debates or just more noticeable?
Trump as creepy stalker

Who did he stalk ?

Why would a liberal vote for a conservative?

Why must a liberal always vote for a liberal?

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican? Surely you're not asking such a stupid fucking question.
I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney.

I doubt it.
Which part?
"I know many moderate Republicans"
OR
"I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney."

Because regardless, you're an ideological asshole who can fuck off if you're telling me I'm a liar.

Both. Your personal anecdotal stories are less than convincing as you have no way to back them up and you're not an authority on anything.

The results are in. A little old lady in North Dakota changed her vote from Trump to Clinton because Trump is a disgusting human being, and an angry white middle aged democrat changed his vote to Trump because he would feel at home with him in the golf locker room.

Now, all Trump has to do is to convince the 90% of Latinos, Muslims, blacks, and women, to change their votes to him, and he will be a shoe-in! Well, also the republicans he lost in the last couple of days.

Frank Luntz ‏@FrankLuntz 1m1 minute ago Clayton, MO Focus Group: Who are you willing to vote for? BEFORE #DEBATE • Hillary: 8 • Trump: 9 AFTER DEBATE • Hillary: 4 • Trump: 18

I predict health problems on the horizon for Hillary and her team. Probably another whole contagion of pneumonia hitting them all.

You have only proved you are a nut. From my understanding, you don't even claim to be a citizen of this country any way, so STFU.

I am an American nationalist...not a U.S citizen that pledges loyalty to the corporate entity that is USA.INC. You cannot be an American and a U.S citizen...it's impossible under Black's Law dictionary of terms. You see? I know more than you which is why I kick your ass on such a consistent basis.

That's the kind of crazy I have come to expect from you. Keep up the good work.

You are ignorant...... so of course you are confused.......
Given your posting history, you’re in no position to refer to others as ‘ignorant.’

C.C....you bring nothing to the table because you have nothing. Any time you want to debate an issue....please, by all means, let me know.

That coward is nothing but a little turd dropper.

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican? Surely you're not asking such a stupid fucking question.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Because regardless, you're an ideological asshole who can fuck off if you're telling me I'm a liar.

Both. Your personal anecdotal stories are less than convincing as you have no way to back them up and you're not an authority on anything.
In other words, I don't agree with your ideology.
I just checked my left armpit and it doesn't care.

Nasal-Spray.jpg

He didn't come off well standing and pacing behind her when she was speaking imo.

but he LOST when it comes to what he needed to accomplish, which is win over the undecided women's vote...

And lastly, what's with the sniff? It's irritating, and does seem like he's doing drugs, even if he's not...it's seems to be amplified in these debates or just more noticeable?
Trump as creepy stalker

Who did he stalk ?
Hillary

What was with the standing behind her with a creepy scowl?

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

In other words, I don't agree with your ideology.
I just checked my left armpit and it doesn't care.

My left armpit your right, my point stands. Armpits (to use your analogy) don't mean shit. Prove me wrong, good luck.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Bottom line trump smoked hillary

This is like Rocky 2 trump is going to put that bitch in jail

Frank Luntz ‏@FrankLuntz 1m1 minute ago Clayton, MO Focus Group: Who are you willing to vote for? BEFORE #DEBATE • Hillary: 8 • Trump: 9 AFTER DEBATE • Hillary: 4 • Trump: 18

I predict health problems on the horizon for Hillary and her team. Probably another whole contagion of pneumonia hitting them all.

Here's a link:

Trump scores high in Luntz focus group

The group cared far more about he emails then the tape.

Backfire

It appears some feedback groups might disagree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back