2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it.
Which part?
"I know many moderate Republicans"
OR
"I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney."

Because regardless, you're an ideological asshole who can fuck off if you're telling me I'm a liar.

Both. Your personal anecdotal stories are less than convincing as you have no way to back them up and you're not an authority on anything.

Bottom line trump smoked hillary

This is like Rocky 2 trump is going to put that bitch in jail

Bottom line he probably smoked something before the debate, but it wasn't Hillary.

Quit crying trump will put hillary in jail.....plain and simple

It's another lie he is telling you.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Because regardless, you're an ideological asshole who can fuck off if you're telling me I'm a liar.

Both. Your personal anecdotal stories are less than convincing as you have no way to back them up and you're not an authority on anything.

Bottom line he probably smoked something before the debate, but it wasn't Hillary.

It is possible to smoke coke, but what about the sniffles? Probably Parkinsons.

I didn't say he smoked coke. I said something. The coke was to boost his failing stamina.

69ntkj.jpg

I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Much of what Trump said was intended to please his base. Most of the country is not interested in one presidential candidate threatening to investigate and throw the other in jail. We didn't survive and throw up our form of democracy around the world to end up on the same level as the Philippines.

Do me a favor, aim higher.

That being said, the needle wasn't moved tonight, I call it a draw.

You upset? Hillary and that stupid bitch Louis belongs in. Jail
What don't you get?

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Much of what Trump said was intended to please his base. Most of the country is not interested in one presidential candidate threatening to investigate and throw the other in jail. We didn't survive and throw up our form of democracy around the world to end up on the same level as the Philippines.

What don't you get?
What doesn't HJ get?
Is there enough room on this server?

Trump claims Hillary has "tremendous hate in her heart" and claims he will lock her up if elected

Low point in presidential debate history
She does and he should.

It just shows how low the Republican Party has sunk. It is no longer disagreement on political views but a battle to what they think is good vs evil.....it is why they can no longer negotiate with Dems

Tremendous hate in her heart?

Yeah wth!? Hate? He is so bizarre, he actually thinks "if I say it it is true".

There was a time when both parties were just Americans that sat across the aisle from each other in Congress and then after work they went together to have a drink. Faux News and conservative talk radio has turned conservatives into 'if you believe anything other than what I believe you are Satan and evil'.

They f#$ked up a perfectly good political party. A divide in the country? Yes that was the intention by conservative media, to couch everything as life or death us vs them. When you have people terrified of their own shadow they are far more easy to manipulate.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

What don't you get?

What do I have to be upset about? And who is Louis?

Trump claims Hillary has "tremendous hate in her heart" and claims he will lock her up if elected

Low point in presidential debate history
She does and he should.

It just shows how low the Republican Party has sunk. It is no longer disagreement on political views but a battle to what they think is good vs evil.....it is why they can no longer negotiate with Dems

Tremendous hate in her heart?

Yeah wth!? Hate? He is so bizarre, he actually thinks "if I say it it is true".

There was a time when both parties were just Americans that sat across the aisle from each other in Congress and then after work they went together to have a drink. Faux News and conservative talk radio has turned conservatives into 'if you believe anything other than what I believe you are Satan and evil'.

They f#$ked up a perfectly good political party. A divide in the country? Yes that was the intention by conservative media, to couch everything as life or death us vs them. When you have people terrified of their own shadow they are far more easy to manipulate.
Was that the time that one Senator beat another Senator almost to death with his cane?

Mike Murphy: "Trump was dead before the debate; he's dead now"

Orange Julius still has a chance to win this thing and you know it. IF he does not, I respect his EFFORT over the last 1.5 years. SHE has been her usual lazy GOVT self. Do the bare minimum........lie.......spin...........meeting....repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back