2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney.

I doubt it.
Which part?
"I know many moderate Republicans"
OR
"I know many moderate Republicans who voted against Romney."

Because regardless, you're an ideological asshole who can fuck off if you're telling me I'm a liar.

Both. Your personal anecdotal stories are less than convincing as you have no way to back them up and you're not an authority on anything.
In other words, I don't agree with your ideology.
I just checked my left armpit and it doesn't care.

My left armpit your right, my point stands. Armpits (to use your analogy) don't mean shit. Prove me wrong, good luck.
I need prove nothing as your posts prove how uninformed you are concerning just about any topic.

Nasal-Spray.jpg

Not sure what your trying to depict but it looks like a bunghole is involved.

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican? Surely you're not asking such a stupid fucking question.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Because regardless, you're an ideological asshole who can fuck off if you're telling me I'm a liar.

Both. Your personal anecdotal stories are less than convincing as you have no way to back them up and you're not an authority on anything.

Bottom line trump smoked hillary

This is like Rocky 2 trump is going to put that bitch in jail

Hillary's no Apollo Creed though. But the plot is similar.

He didn't come off well standing and pacing behind her when she was speaking imo.

His threat of jail, was over the top....

I think his base was happy with his performance...

but he LOST when it comes to what he needed to accomplish, which is win over the undecided women's vote...

And lastly, what's with the sniff? It's irritating, and does seem like he's doing drugs, even if he's not...it's seems to be amplified in these debates or just more noticeable?
Trump as creepy stalker

Who did he stalk ?
Hillary

What was with the standing behind her with a creepy scowl?

That wasn't stalking.

That was one turd lining up with the other......for the ride down the pipes.

Why don't you ask the same questions of millions of Republicans who always vote for the Republican? Surely you're not asking such a stupid fucking question.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Bottom line he probably smoked something before the debate, but it wasn't Hillary.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

My left armpit your right, my point stands. Armpits (to use your analogy) don't mean shit. Prove me wrong, good luck.

Armpits?

Are we in the 1st Grade?

I thought Trump did alright and got his campaign back on track. I wished he would have provided more policy details, saying he knows-it-all only goes so far and he needs to give people reason to believe. Also, he and Pence need to get on the same page. His response about Syria seemed awkward.

Hillary gave much the same song-and-dance Democrats have been providing since 1984. Thought her best moment was when she defended her 30+ years of experience with a list of what she was most proud of. Other than that it seems like she was just coasting.

I wasn't too impressed with either of the moderators. Especially the lady who I believed was from ABC. And I think it was Anderson Cooper who got on Trump for dodging a question but allowed Hillary to dodge them all night long.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Much of what Trump said was intended to please his base. Most of the country is not interested in one presidential candidate threatening to investigate and throw the other in jail. We didn't survive and throw up our form of democracy around the world to end up on the same level as the Philippines.

Do me a favor, aim higher.

That being said, the needle wasn't moved tonight, I call it a draw.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Armpits?

Are we in the 1st Grade?

I thought the same thing from the poster I was referring to, catch up, tard.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Bottom line he probably smoked something before the debate, but it wasn't Hillary.

Quit crying trump will put hillary in jail.....plain and simple

Hillary

What was with the standing behind her with a creepy scowl?

That is disdain........for the evil hate in her heart. for all the dead bodies. her blood clot doctor maybe found dead on SEPT30 in doorway to clinic? no explanation. suicide? again?
tumblr_o4j2koiJdx1qkejxno1_250.gif
Spin away RW........karma may prevail.....finally somebody fought back against this game!

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

What warden would want her?

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

It is possible to smoke coke, but what about the sniffles? Probably Parkinsons.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Trump will shit and then fall down in it.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

Armpits?

Are we in the 1st Grade?
If you disagree with HJ, you are irrelevant.
So stop posting.

I doubt it.
Which part?
OR

...and he will make Mexico pay for it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back