2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the same thing from the poster I was referring to
You should be embarrassed that you were drawn into that childish exchange.

Why should I be embarrassed by what another poster says? Also, I'd just appreciae it if in the future you post me and whatever I'm replying to in its entirety.

Are you a debate moderator now?

I'm your average everyday poster who would appreciate their posts being kept in context.

14563322_10154924911250681_661600295167086963_n.jpg
Just look at what Progressives have done to the morality of Conservatives.

Why should I be embarrassed by what another poster says? Also, I'd just appreciae it if in the future you post me and whatever I'm replying to in its entirety.

I'm your average everyday poster who would appreciate their posts being kept in context.
Actually, you're BELOW average; but you're below average EVERY DAY.

The Fact Checkers are Lambasting Trump

You mean Politifact, the one that got busyed lying for Hillary...yeah they are working ivertime to try to change the fact that Trump embarassed Bill, Hillary, Chelsea, and the media with that 'Punked' move of forcing the media to come face-to-face with Billand Hillary's VICTIMS.

Trump also put the fear of God into Hillary be declaring eith him as President she's going to jail...where she belongs...which drew applause from the audience...

Trump won the Pre-Debate, punking the All-In Media and making them come face-to-face with the women Bill RAPED and Hillary demonized and threatened.

Who won the debate was a toss up between Trump, who got applause from the crowd when he vowed to PROPERLY have Hillary investigated by a Special Prosecutor, and the FLY that landed square in the middle of Hillary's face!
Trump spoke to his base and did a good job of it. However, he did nothing to win the votes of minorities or college educated women and this is where he has to make progress to win the election. He did manage to apologize for the tape but tried to justify it with ISIS which makes no sense and he scored a hit on the email question. However, Clinton beat him on the rest of questions.
The bottom line is the RNC probably won't throw him off the ticket which should make both the Trump camp and the Clinton camp happy.

Vowing to jail your opponent is probably a first in presidential campaigns. This is something you see in 3rd word country dictatorships where the loser disappears into a prison, never to be hear from again. It's a pretty weird statement even from Trump but I'm sure his base loved it.

CNN Flash Poll:

Clinton 57%
Trump 34%

Wow!

CNN.

Case closed.
FLASH:

CNN got EMBARASSED tonight, ounked into coming face to face with Bill's RAPE VICTIMS then Vill scored more applause during the debate. If course the Clinton News Network was going to come out with massive numbers for Hillary after all that.

They're just pissed Trunk PUNKED thrir ass and gave them no option but to come dace to Face with the women they have ignored be lcause the expose Bill as the WHITE BILL COSBY and Hillary as his ENABLER!

:p

Oh, grow a spine, Joy. You were baited. I never said you initiated the exchange. You were drawn into it.

Actually, you're BELOW average; but you're below average EVERY DAY.
'

If that's not an American version of Kim Jon-un then I don't know what is. Anyone who would associate himself with approving that image surely has a 'crush' on dear leader.

As a democrat, I can say with certainty that Hillary is the weakest candidate that we have nominated since George McGovern, but I am frankly stunned that the republicans nominated one of the few people in public life who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating her.

Trump is sniffing, snorting, grimacing, silently hooting and mightily grimacing. Hillary is smiling and chill.

Trumps alive and works 18 hr days, Hillary sleeps that much and is heavily drugged. Hillary's half dead; even libs understand this. Seizures, coughing, parkinsons, brain tumors, blood clots head issues etc etc etc....

Trump scored huge tonight and punking the Clintons and the media with Bill's Rape victims ONLY didn't go over well with the Clintons and the all-in media!

As a democrat, I can say with certainty that Hillary is the weakest candidate that we have nominated since George McGovern, but I am frankly stunned that the republicans nominated one of the few people in public life who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating her.
No anti-Globalist has a chance of becoming President in your opinion.
But that's because that's how you make a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back