2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be embarrassed that you were drawn into that childish exchange.

Why should I be embarrassed by what another poster says? Also, I'd just appreciae it if in the future you post me and whatever I'm replying to in its entirety.

Are you a debate moderator now?

I'm your average everyday poster who would appreciate their posts being kept in context.
Actually, you're BELOW average; but you're below average EVERY DAY.
'
CNN's Bash: “Stunning” That Trump Threatened To Put Clinton In Jail, As “Countries With Dictators” Do
General_Trump.jpg

If that's not an American version of Kim Jon-un then I don't know what is. Anyone who would associate himself with approving that image surely has a 'crush' on dear leader.

Remember folks, we're supposed to be judging temperament here, and the best way to show temperament is to compare someone to Hitler... or to another tyrannical dictator, Kim Jong Un.

Why should I be embarrassed by what another poster says? Also, I'd just appreciae it if in the future you post me and whatever I'm replying to in its entirety.

Are you a debate moderator now?

I'm your average everyday poster who would appreciate their posts being kept in context.
Actually, you're BELOW average; but you're below average EVERY DAY.
'

If that's not an American version of Kim Jon-un then I don't know what is. Anyone who would associate himself with approving that image surely has a 'crush' on dear leader.

Remember folks, we're judging temperament. The best way to show temperament is to compare someone to Hitler... or to another tyrannical dictator, Kim Jong Un. Note the temperament there.

I'm comparing the picture to Kim Jung-Un, nothing more. Jesus, you guys are so paranoid about being compared to dictators.

Let me put you at ease. Find a picture of Obama photoshopped by his fanboys wearing military medals and a uniform he didn't earn and I'll say the same thing. Now, go fetch.

As a democrat, I can say with certainty that Hillary is the weakest candidate that we have nominated since George McGovern, but I am frankly stunned that the republicans nominated one of the few people in public life who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating her.
No anti-Globalist has a chance of becoming President in your opinion.
But that's because that's how you make a living.

Independent, I will know when you start to grow up, when you stop making personal insults in response to other people's political statements. Not that I mind, myself, but it is very indicative, and hurts your credibility much more than the credibility of others.

Trump did a GREAT job explaining how he followed existing TAX CODE she had 30 years to change but would not because her slush fund wants it left as-is.

finally, Normal Americans had a VOICE. finally a moderator was put in place.

Trump did a GREAT job explaining how he followed existing TAX CODE she had 30 years to change but would not because her slush fund wants it left as-is.

finally, Normal Americans had a VOICE. finally a moderator was put in place.
yes , he said , you forced me to not pay taxes at all while living in the US and making millions ...she forced him to do it

After Trump's stunt before the debate tonight - he has unleashed hell against him. Trump haters and Hillary supporters will be working overtime to dig up even more dirt on Trump between now and November 8. He has unleashed hell.

As a democrat, I can say with certainty that Hillary is the weakest candidate that we have nominated since George McGovern, but I am frankly stunned that the republicans nominated one of the few people in public life who doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of defeating her.

Independent, I will know when you start to grow up, when you stop making personal insults in response to other people's political statements. Not that I mind, myself, but it is very indicative, and hurts your credibility much more than the credibility of others.
Uh, no.
People tend to interpret facts in the manner which is most preferable to them personally.
I was not insulting you; I was referring to that fact that you profit from our current Economic Policy.

After Trump's stunt before the debate tonight - he has unleashed hell against him. Trump haters and Hillary supporters will be working overtime to dig up even more dirt on Trump between now and November 8. He has unleashed hell.
I'm guessing you will then be too busy to post anymore of your moronic bs.

Uh, no.
People tend to interpret facts in the manner which is most preferable to them personally.
I was not insulting you; I was referring to that fact that you profit from our current Economic Policy.

...and, yet, this thread isn't about me, is it?

yes , he said , you forced me to not pay taxes at all while living in the US and making millions ...she forced him to do it

I believe he was saying existing TAX LAW allows me

option A: expanding business (new equipment, employees, sites)
or
option B: paying it to the FED GOVT to pilfer and waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back