2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[

The women who were fucking her husband? Are you serious?

Left wingers are terminally stupid.

Many are stupid, but mostly the leftists are just completely devoid of integrity. They don't give a shit if women are raped, as long as the party gains power.

She stupid for thinking anyone would swallow that lame and disgusting accusation.
I bet Oldlady has said much worse than Trump, when with her lady friends.

Damn Oldlady...you are most VULGAR!!!

She doesn't belong in prison.

Because she is a party boss, and the law does not apply to bosses?

I never said Hillary didn't bully those women. But I was talking about Trump. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Trump talking like a man is minor compared to Hillary covering for rape. You just place party above all else.
No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book. He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.

You mean the women who fucked her husband against their will? Now you condone rape? Jeez!

No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book.

Utter stupidity. You are being a hack, not reasonable.

Trump engaged in lewd talk, part of the talk was that he had been shut down in trying to get into one of the girls pants.
{Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.}

He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.

Again, Trump engaged in lewd talk, Bill Clinton raped women and Hillary covered it up, then harassed the women to silence them.

Trump says that stars can get away with bad behavior, we know this.

{Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.}

Unlike Bill Clinton, Trump said "And when you’re a star, they let you do it."

The Victims of Clinton didn't "let him"

{Broaddrick’s allegation against Bill is very specific, and has been verified by multiple friends of her who were present at the time. She was a volunteer for Clinton's gubernatorial campaign in 1978, and claims that after meeting him at a campaign office in her hometown of Van Buren, he invited her to visit him in Little Rock. Once she was at a hotel, he asked her to meet at the hotel coffee shop and not his campaign headquarters, as they had planned. When he arrived, she claims he called her room and suggested they get coffee in her room instead. Then, she alleges, he began kissing her, and when she resisted his advances, raped her. She claimed he grabbed onto her lip with his mouth, leaving it bruised and swollen.}

Juanita Broaddrick's case against Hillary Clinton, explained

Look, you're a hack, you don't care about facts or about women, you want your party to win and will say ANYTHING to make that happen, I understand. But there is NO comparison between a blowhard bragging to the boys and an elected official using his office to rape women. Hillary covered for him, stalked and attacked his victims. She is NOT FIT to hold office.
What is claimed against Hillary...

"[Hillary] came directly to me as soon as she hit the door. I had been there only a few minutes, I only wanted to make an appearance and leave. She caught me and took my hand and said 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill.' I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase -- looking less friendly and repeated her statement — 'Everything you do for Bill'. I said nothing. She wasn't letting me get away until she made her point. She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you. I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering."

How dare Hillary say such a thing!
Hey Leftnutter, don't be stupid.

Ops...not possible. Sorry.

I never said Hillary didn't bully those women. But I was talking about Trump. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Trump talking like a man is minor compared to Hillary covering for rape. You just place party above all else.
No, what Trump does is MUCH worse in any reasonable person's book. He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.

You mean the women who fucked her husband against their will? Now you condone rape? Jeez!
Oldlady just revealed that she's more of an ogre than Trump ever thought of being.

Last edited:

Oldlady just revealed that she's more of an ogre then Trump ever thought of being.
Rumor has Oldlady is frigid. So, she very much HATES any erectile competent man.

Oldlady just revealed that she's more of an ogre then Trump ever thought of being.
Rumor has Oldlady is frigid. So, she very much HATES any erectile competent man.

I'll bet none of the limp wristed leftwing "males" in here have ever had sex with any female, at least based on the prudish way they all talk.

Trump engaged in lewd talk, part of the talk was that he had been shut down in trying to get into one of the girls pants.
{Trump: I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and fuck her. She was married.}

He disrespects women in general; Hillary went after the women who were fucking her husband. Does that REALLY seem so strange to you? You aren't fooling me with your twisted bullshit logic.

Again, Trump engaged in lewd talk, Bill Clinton raped women and Hillary covered it up, then harassed the women to silence them.

{Trump: Yeah, that’s her, with the gold. I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.}

{Broaddrick’s allegation against Bill is very specific, and has been verified by multiple friends of her who were present at the time. She was a volunteer for Clinton's gubernatorial campaign in 1978, and claims that after meeting him at a campaign office in her hometown of Van Buren, he invited her to visit him in Little Rock. Once she was at a hotel, he asked her to meet at the hotel coffee shop and not his campaign headquarters, as they had planned. When he arrived, she claims he called her room and suggested they get coffee in her room instead. Then, she alleges, he began kissing her, and when she resisted his advances, raped her. She claimed he grabbed onto her lip with his mouth, leaving it bruised and swollen.}

Look, you're a hack, you don't care about facts or about women, you want your party to win and will say ANYTHING to make that happen, I understand. But there is NO comparison between a blowhard bragging to the boys and an elected official using his office to rape women. Hillary covered for him, stalked and attacked his victims. She is NOT FIT to hold office.

"[Hillary] came directly to me as soon as she hit the door. I had been there only a few minutes, I only wanted to make an appearance and leave. She caught me and took my hand and said 'I am so happy to meet you. I want you to know that we appreciate everything you do for Bill.' I started to turn away and she held onto my hand and reiterated her phrase -- looking less friendly and repeated her statement — 'Everything you do for Bill'. I said nothing. She wasn't letting me get away until she made her point. She talked low, the smile faded on the second thank you. I just released her hand from mine and left the gathering."

That is some nasty shit coming out of Hillary

Why don't you explain why it offends you so much?

What an amazing debate Sunday night!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of Mr Trump!!! :2up: :clap2:

Can't wait for the third one!

This thread is provided as a sticky for running comments and discussion on the 2nd 2016 Presidential Debate. We will open this thread tomorrow afternoon for posts. While the debate is going on, please use only THIS thread.

Direct discussion of all events and issues pertaining to debate CONTENT and happenings belongs here. Even when the debate ends..

Once the Debate is over, please help us by making threads that are EXTREMELY specific and well fleshed out. I imagine there will topics concerning analysis, fact checking, and poll changes that deserve a separate thread. Choose WISELY, because we do not want existing threads with active discussions to be bumped off the 1st page by a flood of duplicate topics.

Thanks.

In addition -- Moderation will post a FLOATING thread in the Politics forum to remind people to use the sticky thread. You were all wonderful to help us out the last time by BUMPING that thread with questions or BENIGN nonsense that doesn't scare the kiddies. Just please don't abuse that thread.

Secondly, I noticed the 1st Debate thread is still active. To avoid confusion, we are gonna CLOSE that one when this one opens. So get in your goodbyes and last digs..

Very simple. Trump won,

nope. wrong again buckaroo.

you don't win a debate when you:
a) lie repeatedly about almost everything
b) pace the stage and try to physically intimidate your opponent
c) threaten to put a political adversary in jail (we don't live in bolivia, last i checked)
d) get your political advice from rudy (a verb a noun and 911) giuliani
e) and what the heck was his sniffing about? you going to say he had a bad mic again?

but i suppose in the land of breitbart, wackos could think he's not an embarrassment.

Clinton wins debate, but Trump exceeds expectations - CNNPolitics.com

and by exceeds expectations they mean he didn't drool on his shoes.
Trump destroyed her. Buckarette.

Hillary got her ass kicked.

Nothing offends me, but ignorance. Which is why I don't give you the time of day.

so an 11 year old video about a private citizens conversation isn't bringing up the past? Dude your stupid is amazing.
Where did I mention an 11 year old video?

Damn boy.....your stupid is amazing
funny, exactly my point. you didn't. it is historical, and hence made you look the f00l

Trump brought up supposed philandering of the other candidates spouse

Notice how Hillary took the high road and didn't retaliate with Trumps long list of philandering?
again, stupid fk, she got out the 11 year old video on trump cause she was losing. so she didn't take the high road, she's been floundering in mud for so long there isn't enough water to rinse her off.
Try to keep up with the discussion....it ain't hard

The discussion was about Trump bringing women from Bill Clinton's past and Hillary passing on the opportunity to discuss Trumps old flames

Pretty classy huh?
Well genius, the only reason why he even brought up Clinton's past is because she brought in his past and discussed it in the debate. It's called history, past . She started it. He ended it.

Trump did a GREAT job explaining how he followed existing TAX CODE she had 30 years to change but would not because her slush fund wants it left as-is.

finally, Normal Americans had a VOICE. finally a moderator was put in place.

You're an idiot if you think she really had that kind of clout.

Where did I mention an 11 year old video?

Damn boy.....your stupid is amazing
funny, exactly my point. you didn't. it is historical, and hence made you look the f00l

Trump brought up supposed philandering of the other candidates spouse

Notice how Hillary took the high road and didn't retaliate with Trumps long list of philandering?
again, stupid fk, she got out the 11 year old video on trump cause she was losing. so she didn't take the high road, she's been floundering in mud for so long there isn't enough water to rinse her off.
Try to keep up with the discussion....it ain't hard

The discussion was about Trump bringing women from Bill Clinton's past and Hillary passing on the opportunity to discuss Trumps old flames

Pretty classy huh?
Well genius, the only reason why he even brought up Clinton's past is because she brought in his past and discussed it in the debate. It's called history past . She started it. He ended it.

Trumps poor treatment of women has been a key issue since the first Republican debate. It's only gotten worse since
It relates directly to his suitability as President
Hillary spoke directly to that issue

What Bill Clinton did thirty years ago is irrelevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back