2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Very sad...but what does it have to do with a Presidential debate?

Ewe are really stretching what a president can do
what do negative ads have to do with what a president can do. Negative is where a candidate goes when she has no changing policies to improve the lifes of americans. D'OH

While doing the old nudge, nudge, wink, wink, no what I mean politics.

No wonder Trump talked all that Shit at the debate...Rectum hell it nearly killed him...

84906075.gif

Crass memes is all you losers have.

Hillary is wondering how she can bribe that special prosecutor.
Special prosecutors are used to investigate government employees which Hillary Clinton is not and the Attorney General not the president hires the special prosecutor if he deems it proper. But how would Trump know any of this since he knows nothing about the government that he would be responsible for managing.

I just read about this and you are kind of wrong. The AG is the one that would appoint the special prosecutor, and they wouldn't HAVE to do it, but since Trump could replace them at anytime without reason, they would pretty much be handicapped. They could appoint a special prosecutor on Clinton because hers are federal crimes, regardless of her no longer being a government employee.
Maybe. However, no prosecutor would willing take the case after the FBI spent a year investigating the case and recommend against prosecution. In fact, I doubt Trump would even follow through because as president he would need all the help he can get from a hostile congess. This is really a moot point. Trump has pretty well cooked his goose.

Last edited:
Hillary is wondering how she can bribe that special prosecutor.
Special prosecutors are used to investigate government employees which Hillary Clinton is not and the Attorney General not the president hires the special prosecutor if he deems it proper. But how would Trump know any of this since he knows nothing about the government that he would be responsible for managing.

I just read about this and you are kind of wrong. The AG is the one that would appoint the special prosecutor, and they wouldn't HAVE to do it, but since Trump could replace them at anytime without reason, they would pretty much be handicapped. They could appoint a special prosecutor on Clinton because hers are federal crimes, regardless of her no longer being a government employee.
Maybe. However, no prosecutor would willing take the case after the FBI spent a year investigating the case and recommend against prosecution. In fact, I doubt Trump would even follow through because as president he would need all the help he can get from a hostile confess. This is really a moot point. Trump has pretty well cooked his goose.
He was just bullying her. Being aggressive. He wouldn't dream of doing any such thing, no more than he will sue the NYTimes for not liking him.

Hillary has shot up to a double digit lead in the pools this morning. Meantime, Ryan has made a complete break with Trump, and has changed his focus to trying to protect the republican congressional majority. I am somewhat bewildered why there has not been more focus on the transcript of the Howard Stern show, where Trump talked about having threesomes, and telling Stern that it was OK to call his daughter a "piece of ass". I guess that things like that have pretty much become the norm in Trump's world.

He was just bullying her. Being aggressive. He wouldn't dream of doing any such thing, no more than he will sue the NYTimes for not liking him.

Like HIllary bullied all those sex victims? Are you able to sleep at night comfortable in the knowledge that Hillary isn't in prison?

Threatening to investigate your political rival. Inherently un American.
What? She needs to be really investigated. And not by Comey!

We're not a third world dictatorship or Russia. What the fuck is wrong with you? What the fuck?
Are you trying to make a point? You missed.

Presidential candidates should stay away from claiming they are going to investigate or throw in jail their political rivals. Leave that to Russian oligarchs and unstable governments.

Trump went into the gutter with 30 year old accusations against someone who is not running

Hillary passed on the chance to bring up the past of serial philanderer Trump

Should Hillary-have brought in the woman who claims Trump raped her when she was 13?
so an 11 year old video about a private citizens conversation isn't bringing up the past? Dude your stupid is amazing.
Where did I mention an 11 year old video?

Damn boy.....your stupid is amazing
funny, exactly my point. you didn't. it is historical, and hence made you look the f00l

Trump brought up supposed philandering of the other candidates spouse

Notice how Hillary took the high road and didn't retaliate with Trumps long list of philandering?
again, stupid fk, she got out the 11 year old video on trump cause she was losing. so she didn't take the high road, she's been floundering in mud for so long there isn't enough water to rinse her off.
Try to keep up with the discussion....it ain't hard

The discussion was about Trump bringing women from Bill Clinton's past and Hillary passing on the opportunity to discuss Trumps old flames

Pretty classy huh?

I can't believe she actually said that she wants to start crap with Russia over Syria. She's absolutely out of her old haggy mind.
Did you miss the part where she said no boots on the ground? Russia is committing genocide in the name of fighting ISIS

(Okay, I know a few posters are going to make comments about this "data dump" but the Powers to Be say this is where this stuff should be posted. Hope I don't duplicate anything)
Clinton and Trump on 9/11

She made it sound like she was at the scene cheering on the responders and working to provide aid where possible. But, where really was she? In Washington!

Just another Clinton Lie.

Here is a very comprehensive article about where Trump was and what he did, as well as where Hillary was and what she did @ What Trump and Clinton Did on 9/11

I'm certain all sorts of fact checks will come out on this.

(Okay, I know a few posters are going to make comments about this "data dump" but the Powers to Be say this is where this stuff should be posted. Hope I don't duplicate anything)
Clinton and Trump on 9/11

She made it sound like she was at the scene cheering on the responders and working to provide aid where possible. But, where really was she? In Washington!

Just another Clinton Lie.

Here is a very comprehensive article about where Trump was and what he did, as well as where Hillary was and what she did @ What Trump and Clinton Did on 9/11

I'm certain all sorts of fact checks will come out on this.
Hillary fought for and won medical benefits for 9-11 responders

Trump never even made a contribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back