2017 more pedestrians kill by a vehicle than killed with a rifle

That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403
Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Cars aren’t designed to kill people .

How many rifles transported people to work?
the numbers constitute a ban on vehicles more than it does for any rifle.
Why are vehicles built to exceed the posted speed limit?

How about we just insure guns, have titles for them, and regulate them like cars !
Why? the numbers don't justify the need

You said people interact with their cars daily likewise I interact with my firearm daily. It's the same exact thing
I said more people. Please stop being stupid.
It still not different and why would you ban vaccinations for measles? if you did that more people would die from measles. I don't think you thought that through

Wow, I don't know, try reading my posts before responding to them.
You wrote it not me
"People interact with cars more often than guns. This is a bad argument.

More people die from gunshots than the measles, does that mean we should get rid of vaccinations?"

Right. You took from that, that I was advocating for getting rid of vaccinations? Or was I countering your illiterate argument about comparing vehicle homicides to gun homicides?
I took what you wrote you were so unhinged when you wrote that crap you made no sense. glad you aren't behind a wheel of a deadly weapon

I said more people. Please stop being stupid.
It still not different and why would you ban vaccinations for measles? if you did that more people would die from measles. I don't think you thought that through

You wrote it not me

More people die from gunshots than the measles, does that mean we should get rid of vaccinations?"

Right. You took from that, that I was advocating for getting rid of vaccinations? Or was I countering your illiterate argument about comparing vehicle homicides to gun homicides?
I took what you wrote you were so unhinged when you wrote that crap you made no sense. glad you aren't behind a wheel of a deadly weapon

You don't know how to comprehend the written word. It's your problem, don't make it mine.

You wrote it not me

You don't know how to comprehend the written word. It's your problem, don't make it mine.
OMG you want to get rid of vaccinations to stop measles

You wrote it not me

No, retard, never said anything of the sort.

You wrote it not me

"More people die from gunshots than the measles, does that mean we should get rid of vaccinations?"

"More people die from gunshots than the measles, does that mean we should get rid of vaccinations?"

No, just like more people die in vehicular homicide doesn't mean you don't do anything about gun deaths. See how that works?

No, just like more people die in vehicular homicide doesn't mean you don't do anything about gun deaths. See how that works?
Captain Dodge, what does that have to do with what you wrote earlier about doing away with vaccinations to stop measles?

Captain Dodge, what does that have to do with what you wrote earlier about doing away with vaccinations to stop measles?

I posted nothing about doing away with vaccinations to stop measles, you clearly misunderstood my post. I basically just reiterated my point to you again and you still don't understand it. I'm sorry at this point I just can't help your sorry ass.

I posted nothing about doing away with vaccinations to stop measles, you clearly misunderstood my post. I basically just reiterated my point to you again and you still don't understand it. I'm sorry at this point I just can't help your sorry ass.

That's right more people were hit and killed with a vehicle than shot and killed with a rifle. This number is not including people killed in vehicle crashes that number is much much higher
vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

How about we just insure guns, have titles for them, and regulate them like cars !

The 10s of thousands dead don’t justify the need ?

Are you going to keep reminding me that you can't read?

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

403 people are killed with a rifle
5977 pedestriansare killed with a vehicle your numbers are false

vehicle 5,977
Pedestrian Safety
Rifle 403

The need for what?

Murder is not insurable. Insurance companies would have a 100% iron clad reason to NOT cover the loss (intervening intentional act of the insured or a third party).

Gun accidents are already covered under many homeowners policies, and they are so fucking rare that requiring insurance is deliberate harassment and unnecessary infringement on a RIGHT.

Works like this. More people die in vehicular homicide, does that mean we should get rid of all gun control laws?

Answer the question.

Forum List

Back