2017 Was the Worst Year for Job Creation in 6 Years.

Tell me again what a great job creator Trump is.
President Obama kicked his ass again.
But don't tell him, he's rather fragile these days.

View attachment 170704

--LOL

nice try

--LOL
Nice rebuttal.

yes because your post was a bunch of bullshit
Prove it.

the economy has proven it ya idiot
Nice numbers. Nice nothing.
All you have is “ You’re a poopy pants” and THIS CANT BE TRUE.... yet it is.

Dipshits don’t know the official stats is the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Ya got something better?
Maybe Infowars?

jobs that require supplements (welfare) dont really count for much in the big picture things --LOL

you are laughable

he grew mcjobs....mainly businesses stopped fulltime and made two.part time jobs

How good were the 10.9 million jobs under Obama?

cant wait to trumps numbers....but hes doing well in mfg
Is Trump keeping his promises on manufacturing?
More jobs were created under Obama than Trump. Keep trying to tie yourself into a pretzel.

i posted stats....obamas economy was shit because the jobs were.....god you're dumb

keep trying to pimp obama

Dude, your OP claims he did shitty....then you post an article saying he had a strong showing on jobs.

Are you retarded or schizophrenic?
Do you need glasses? The OP showed in graphic detail that 2017 was the worst year for jobs in the last 6 years. Who was president again last year?
Kind of funny....when reports about jobs were good in 2017, leftists would claim it was because of Obama...now that it is not being claimed to be as good as thought....now it's Trump's economy. You people have no idea how to think for yourselves, you'll just take whatever narrative your master's give you. Contradicting yourselves constantly.

I would hate to be you.

This is hilarious. Deplorable nation is fuming that Obama wins again.
Thanks for the laugh.

Ya got something better?
Maybe Infowars?

jobs that require supplements (welfare) dont really count for much in the big picture things --LOL

you are laughable
Welfare? Are you high? Still no stats coming from you. Imagine that.

no i am not high

that the past admin created suckie jobs at best

non living wage jobs oh boy ( that is all you idiots complained about for 8 years)

run on that idiot

a real winning plan

--LOL

Dude, your OP claims he did shitty....then you post an article saying he had a strong showing on jobs.

Do you need glasses? The OP showed in graphic detail that 2017 was the worst year for jobs in the last 6 years. Who was president again last year?
Kind of funny....when reports about jobs were good in 2017, leftists would claim it was because of Obama...now that it is not being claimed to be as good as thought....now it's Trump's economy. You people have no idea how to think for yourselves, you'll just take whatever narrative your master's give you. Contradicting yourselves constantly.

I would hate to be you.
Are the graphics not big enough for you?
Don’t like the BLS?
You’re just pissing in the wind.

Ya got something better?
Maybe Infowars?

you are laughable
Welfare? Are you high? Still no stats coming from you. Imagine that.

no i am not high

that the past admin created suckie jobs at best

non living wage jobs oh boy ( that is all you idiots complained about for 8 years)

run on that idiot

a real winning plan

--LOL
That 2017 was not as good for jobs than 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 etc really pisses you off.
I’m pleased.

I would hate to be you.

that is why they are commonly called "sheeple"

I would hate to be you.
Are the graphics not big enough for you?
Don’t like the BLS?
You’re just pissing in the wind.

just go work at you two part time mcjobs and stfu

Tell me again what a great job creator Trump is.
President Obama kicked his ass again.
But don't tell him, he's rather fragile these days.

View attachment 170704

www.democraticunderground.com.........ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Do you miss the Barrypuppet? Did you lay on the floor in the fetal position when Hildebeast lost and rocked yourself to sleep by chanting......"Make it stop......make it stop......make it allllllllll go away.......sob sob, sniffle sniffle"??

I bet you did because you are still waiting on those miniscule nads of yours to finally drop........the 40's are a prime time for the average leftard male for that to happen.

We are rooting for ya!
What are you babbling about? The source of those stats is the Bureau of Labor Statistics which I already posted. And you looked right thru it. You just had to pull your clown act.
Can’t stand reality I see.

Jobs taken by illegals that were service jobs? The only link I saw was the democraticunderground.com. Since PRESIDENT Trump has been in office? Those that have technical skills have been in ungodly demand. I get calls and e-mails from recruiters and headhunters daily. I sub contract and name my price. You know what is absolutely pathetic? Lowes and Home Depot are having to produce tutorials in order to teach millenials on how to use basic hand tools.

Forum List

Back