2020 Dem John Delaney Blames Amazon Wildfires On Trump’s Trade War With China

While it is not Trump' fault, the desire for more land to grow soybeans is the driving force behind the burning of the Amazon on Brazil.
Actually its for grazing land...the fires look worse than they are...the libs need to stop freaking out over the planet...they sound like idiots...

Global appetite for beef and soy fuels Amazon fires | The Japan Times
The Amazon Is Not Earth’s Lungs

thats not trumps fault,that is Brazil's greed and stupidity...

I agree it is not Trump's fault, but it it something that should worry anyone that gives a crap about our grain farmers. If we lose China permanently as a customer it will be ugly for them.
So much for the world food shortage spin.

I have not seen anything about that in decades.

The Amazon though is sort of vital to the health of the planet, at least as far as it being hospitable to humans
No, it isn’t.

One thing I like about you, you are not afraid to show your ignorance. you wear it proudly.
You just parrot what your masters feed you.

Life will go on just fine with or without some trees in Brazil.

Who the hell is John Delaney, one of those dudes with a cooking show? What makes him an authority on the rain forest?

Trump gave them opportunity, dope. He's ceded our marketshare to Brazil. An 80% increase in land clearing operations shows they're serious and may just succeed in capturing that marketshare going foreward.

It rains enough for it to be classified as a rainforest, dope.

You just parrot what your masters feed you.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

I agree it is not Trump's fault, but it it something that should worry anyone that gives a crap about our grain farmers. If we lose China permanently as a customer it will be ugly for them.
So much for the world food shortage spin.

I have not seen anything about that in decades.

The Amazon though is sort of vital to the health of the planet, at least as far as it being hospitable to humans
Quit playing golf and go buy some land and start planting trees. Thousands of small orchards were destroyed for mega farms could grow corn and soybeans. Thousands of family farms were also destroyed for Monsanto and the bankers could grow and cultivate the American people into a slumber for they would believe that we couldn't survive without all those megafarms and feedlots that they built over previous family farms by megafarms being federally subsidized.

Last edited:

By people that should not be trusted.
Last I checked water doesn’t burn.

Talk about doubling down on your ignorance. I knew you were stupid but had no idea you were this stupid

Retarded blather.

Trump gave them opportunity, dope. He's ceded our marketshare to Brazil. An 80% increase in land clearing operations shows they're serious and may just succeed in capturing that marketshare going foreward.
there it is,the name calling by the lessor intellects.....

And it's always a race to the intellectual bottom but in Delaney's defense he has noted publicly that some of his fellow Dems have lost their minds:

Delaney: 'It feels like some Democrats are cheering on a recession'
Democratic presidential candidate John Delaney said some members of his party seem to be "cheering on a recession" in hopes of weakening President Trump.

“It feels like some Democrats are cheering on a recession because they want to stick it to Trump,” the former Maryland congressman told reporters Wednesday. “I don’t want a recession because I don’t want these workers in here to face a recession.”

Nice dodge.
How about the rest of the paragraph, dope?

Nice dodge.
How about the rest of the paragraph, dope?
why the name calling?....losing the argument?..or are you just a to stupid to understand whats happening?...

Forum List

Back