2020 Democrat Rebuttal to SOTU

Just really surprised there isn't a thread. I lasted about 5 minutes and then yawned and went to bed. Did I miss something good?

waiting on fact check

if youre not a drone in Trumps collective its pretty much understood Goldilocks doesnt do what he promises to do, so time is an element.

RW mouth breathers dont give a shit what he does or what anyone else says

be patient, your place in line to kiss Trumps ass will come.

waiting on fact check

if youre not a drone in Trumps collective its pretty much understood Goldilocks doesnt do what he promises to do, so time is an element.

Absolutely no value to the OP subject. Nice job. I give you an A+++

So in essence - you feel the rebuttal provided no value.

I'll chalk it up as such.

waiting on fact check

his tv ratings fell -

Donald Trump’s 3rd State of the Union Address Tumbles in Broadcast TV Ratings

Did Trump give himself credit for his 4 Trillion dollar budget proposal and get a standing ovation or tell you what he wanted you to know and think ?

waiting on fact check

his tv ratings fell -

I wonder what the rebuttal ratings were. Hmmmm

You still haven't given your view on the rebuttal. Still trying to find value in that ten minute drone about potholes and some guy putting dirt in them. What a great 50,000 foot view of the State of America. Really tells the story so well and how we are doing.

:disbelief:

waiting on fact check

if youre not a drone in Trumps collective its pretty much understood Goldilocks doesnt do what he promises to do

He has done more than promised.

What in your mind has he not done?

waiting on fact check

his tv ratings fell -

You still haven't given your view on the rebuttal. Still trying to find value in that ten minute drone about potholes and some guy putting dirt in them. What a great 50,000 foot view of the State of America. Really tells the story so well and how we are doing.

I didnt watch - so no rebuttal.

get it?

waiting on fact check

his tv ratings fell -

get it?

Then why did you respond to this thread? LMAO

I have never seen a post from you that actually provides value. You're batting 1.000

waiting on fact check

his tv ratings fell -

get it?

I have never seen a post from you that actually provides value. You're batting 1.000

open thread on a message board - all members can respond - DDDUUUHHHHH

Had I threw in a BUT HILLARY, you would still be humping my leg ......

Did Trump give himself credit for his 4 Trillion dollar budget proposal and get a standing ovation or tell you what he wanted you to know and think ?

Peanuts compared to Bernie's 12T annual budget plan (not including anything in the budget today).

his tv ratings fell -

get it?

open thread on a message board - all members can respond - DDDUUUHHHHH

Had I threw in a BUT HILLARY, you would still be humping my leg ......

What....Are you 12 years old? Does your mom know you're trolling a political discussion forum and making deriding remarks? Too much. Gotta like your effort. Though it is misplaced.

Peanuts compared to Bernie's 12T annual budget plan (not including anything in the budget today).

is bern the potus that promised to lower the debt ?

The comparison is that of an elephant and an ant. You don't realize how much Bernie is willing to spend that we don't have. The debt would increase by 11T a year under Bernie.

The comparison is that of an elephant and an ant. You don't realize how much Bernie is willing to spend that we don't have. The debt would increase by 11T a year under Bernie.

the potus submits the budget - congress either passes it or not

campaign proposals from sanders ? aint no budget submission

Forum List

Back