2020 Democratic National Convention

truump.png

And so ends the Democratic Convention of 2020.

What a fragmented mess. I suspect the next three nights will be largely ignored.

I agree. I snoozed my way through about 30 minutes of it then said fuck it and went back to my Kindle. Got more info out of the story I'm reading then what I heard the lefty loons talking about.

What a waste of time and I doubt anyone other than a rabid Dem will watch this crap for another three nights. I know I sure won't.

It has officially begun. I welcome your civil and constructive comments.

It's a party of senile whites and angry black women with a ticket to match.

I am old enough to remember when many Democrats were pro-life, and there was room for them in the party.

But Planned Parenthood got its way and now, any Democrat who speaks out for pro-life is destroyed.
Joe Biden is a pro life devout Catholic. He’s a pro choice Democrat because he believes in the separation of church and state so his personal anti abortion stance can’t be imposed on anyone else. Pro life and pro choice are not mutually exclusive.

Most conservative anti choicers aren’t even pro life, they’re pro fetus and pro birth - once you’re born you don’t count for shit unless you’re rich. The GOP can NEVER call itself pro life again after the way it has supported 45*’s catastrophic response to the covid19 pandemic.

How is forcing Little Sisters of the Poor to provide and pay for abortions and contraceptives separation of church and state?

Why do democrats refuse to acknowledge the promotion of abortion in black communities as the worst form of systematic racism?

Who supports infanticide, and palpates prepubescent children.

Call it a hunch, but I believe the Catholic vote will pass him by.

Why? New England is heavily Catholic and elected Republicans are far and few except for New Hampshire and Maine.
You might want to look at the governorship of Massachusetts over the last 120 years before leaving us off your list.
And look at every other slot, all democrats

Who supports infanticide, and palpates prepubescent children.

Call it a hunch, but I believe the Catholic vote will pass him by.

Why? New England is heavily Catholic and elected Republicans are far and few except for New Hampshire and Maine.
You might want to look at the governorship of Massachusetts over the last 120 years before leaving us off your list.

That's the only office Republicans ever win there. Aside from Scott Brown's brief stint in the U.S. Senate, the last time a Republican got elected to Congress was 1994. 80% of the State House is Democratic and 90% of the State Senate is Democratic.

yay!

Former President Bill Clinton and Dr. Jill Biden are scheduled to speak tonight. AOC gets one minute.

Now how does this convention work? Are the delegates all in their home towns watching and voting through the computer or something? How do they verify the voting? Are they all drinking like they would be if they were in Milwaukee

I like how big Mikey points out how the dems always take the high road

Im Inspired
She's stunning and brave

I'm borderline gryoper as it is I may vote for joe 16 times by mail
Burn it all down

Night two begins. The lineup sounds good. The John McCain segment at the end also sounds good.

Night two begins. The lineup sounds good. The John McCain segment at the end also sounds good.

John McCain? LOL?

I remember when it was a dogma of the Democrat Party faith that McCain was a racist and Literally Hitler. Didn't they remember that Trump received TWICE the support of African Americans during his 2016 election than McCain did in 2008

Forum List

Back