2020 Democratic National Convention

I am old enough to remember when many Democrats were pro-life, and there was room for them in the party.

But Planned Parenthood got its way and now, any Democrat who speaks out for pro-life is destroyed.
Joe Biden is a pro life devout Catholic.

Who supports infanticide, and palpates prepubescent children.

Call it a hunch, but I believe the Catholic vote will pass him by.
STANDING OVATION NYC gave for passing that infanticide law....true winners there.....heck, it's only a mass of cells anyway...

It has officially begun. I welcome your civil and constructive comments.

I tried to watch the Dem thingy whatever is tonight------it was like nails on a chalkboard. Just painfully boring-----------don't see many forcing themselves to watch it.

Michael Obama, even. Voice sounds like a woman.
I could phonesex that voice. :aargh:

Fuck that! GTFO commie muslim girl!
That's a man!
Similar to a tennis player who is always defending "her" rights as a "woman"...lmfbo...im in stitches...they should honestly come "out" already and get it over with....

Her speech was very well given and powerful. Good job.
If you have autism
You have gotten so used to hearing Trump deliver a speech like a 5th grader you have forgotten what an adult sounds like.

Trump is actually entertaining as hell and able to keep the average americans attention when he speaks-----------

This Biden thing---gawd it was so bloody boring. Betcha that the number of people watching is going to be LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW while Trump as always will have higher ratings.

Obama was dark and gloomy, somebody might want to tell all the 45 million Blackies trying to get into this country that we are racist lol

I thought Bernie gave a fine speech - probably the best I've ever heard from him. I hope his supporters understand the gravity of our current situation - and vote for Biden/Harris.

I thought Bernie gave a fine speech - probably the best I've ever heard from him. I hope his supporters understand the gravity of our current situation - and vote for Biden/Harris.

Bernie's followers may well get stoned and stay home November 3rd. They are not excited by Joey.

why everything virtual?

why do the Rats have to record the messages???? what's the problem?

1597720689398.png

Forum List

Back