2020 Democratic National Convention

I thought Bernie gave a fine speech - probably the best I've ever heard from him. I hope his supporters understand the gravity of our current situation - and vote for Biden/Harris.
All the black mayors that spoke, crime is up 400% in there cities, blacks are getting slaughtered and you ask failures to speak?

do the millions of black African immigrants trying to get here know how racist we are? Dark and gloomy speech.

I predict low ratings for tonight.......and next to no ratings for the rest of this clown show.
The Google counter topped out at 1.89 million views..... That is a bad omen for the dems...

Tonight is just a night of pointless bullshit

The big night is Thursday and the speech from Biden that will be broadcast.

Why do they have to tape their messages?

God ...I hate and despise these criminal DemonRats!

Who supports infanticide, and palpates prepubescent children.

Call it a hunch, but I believe the Catholic vote will pass him by.

Why? New England is heavily Catholic and elected Republicans are far and few except for New Hampshire and Maine.
You might want to look at the governorship of Massachusetts over the last 120 years before leaving us off your list.

Well here it is, the following morning.

In perusing the various news sites it seems our usual journalists are stretching hard to find something realistically nice to say about the Democrat Convention beyond gushing over Michelle Obama and her admittedly well-delivered bullshit moment.

Is Maxine speaking this week? That might be funny. I'd watch that.

Will Joe be live, or Memorex? He's beginning to resemble a Disney animatronic.

I'm looking forward to hearing Michelle Obama's speech. They say it's going to be historic.
Historic why?

Because she's a black woman?

That's a pretty dumb reason.

Because she's a great woman - and former First Lady. Stop trolling.

Great?? Not hardly. All she was, was a FL who like to take pricey vacations with all of her family along for the ride. The economy was in the toilet but M jetted off all over the world on the tax payers dime.

Nothing great bout her.

TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!! TRUMP!!

Forum List

Back