2020 Democratic National Convention

Night two begins. The lineup sounds good. The John McCain segment at the end also sounds good.
Yeah...Nothing like taking the words of a dead man and twisting them to your political advantage.

Such scum.

Last edited:
It has officially begun. I welcome your civil and constructive comments.

Now how does this convention work? Are the delegates all in their home towns watching and voting through the computer or something? How do they verify the voting? Are they all drinking like they would be if they were in Milwaukee
Virtual hookers and blow in their virtual hotel rooms.

51bwIpp0V3L._AC_UL1155_.jpg

Get your exclusive DNC shirts while Slick Willy gets his way in speaking tonight!

It's like a plumber's convention without the intellect and charm of plumbers.... but the threads that bind these substandard fuckups together are not pipe wrenches and duct tape....it's satanic pedophilia and murdering babies.

Really wholesome stuff.

WOW..

AOC just told everyone in the world that if they get control everything for every one in the worlkd is free on the back s of Americans..... WTF! And then she nominates Bernard Sanders for president of the untied states...

Unfucking believable....

I watched the Coumo Bull Shit speech... The man lied about every aspect of the Virus and Trumps response to it.. I am so glad I did not take up my friends on taking a drink every time a lie is told... I would be wasted...

Gov. Cuomo's speech was disgraceful!

Maybe you caught it but I did not. You know, the part where if you're living in New York, you are FOUR TIMES MORE LIKELY TO DIE from COVID-19.

New information is coming in that reveals that not 6,000 people died as a result of his forcing elderly COVID-19 patients back into nursing homes and assisted care facilities it is over 10,000.

Do the Democrats assume that their base is so ignorant that they have no clue about what happened just months ago?

Biden is now the official nominee with more than enough delegates.

Why did this person..."Michelle" taped " her" Biden convention speech, over a week ago?

Was that the only thing "she" taped?

Lord have mercy.

Like any TV show, they needed time to edit parts out of it and splice it back together flawlessly. Obviously they thought that was more important than mentioning the name of the VP candidate.

I thought Bernie gave a fine speech - probably the best I've ever heard from him. I hope his supporters understand the gravity of our current situation - and vote for Biden/Harris.

Just-Wow--M.jpg

Another DNC infomercial is complete and it was boring as hell...

They established they hate Trump and will give out free shit if you vote for them.... I wonder if people of color will bite on the promises of free shit after 40 years of being baited and then told to fuck off?

Forum List

Back