2020 Democratic National Convention

It has officially begun. I welcome your civil and constructive comments.

Enjoy the clown show. Real Americans won't be watching.

I just went to You Tube, plugged in DNC Convention.Ha Ha Ha, one of the sites has "461 Watching" the rest are in the lower thousands. There is no way the DNC convention is even getting 1 Million views earlier and as we speak. Go ahead and look. the totals of people viewing all of them is a joke,,a few thousand here, a few thousand there.
Can you imagine, when its Trumps turn, his views will be in the millions?
Why lie?

dnc1.jpg

I just went to You Tube, plugged in DNC Convention.Ha Ha Ha, one of the sites has "461 Watching" the rest are in the lower thousands. There is no way the DNC convention is even getting 1 Million views earlier and as we speak. Go ahead and look. the totals of people viewing all of them is a joke,,a few thousand here, a few thousand there.
Why lie?

View attachment 376712
You must be so depressed lol

Why lie?

View attachment 376712
Why?

Why lie?

View attachment 376712
Last nights fun and frivolity was only watched by 11.6 million viewers in total on all platforms.... Hannity on FOX draws right around 8 million on a good night. Last election Hannitys show drew an average 32 million per night... Democrats have a serious enthusiasm problem.. I was watch'in MSDNC earlier and they were upset at the low numbers.. Looks like tonight will be less than 11.6 million viewers....

Why lie?

View attachment 376712
Why?
Seriously lol

Biden is now the official nominee with more than enough delegates.

I am watching the Rumpsters going crazy right now. I think the Highpoint of the whole thing was when Dr. Jill spoke and it ended up with Biden speaking so highly of her. The last time I heard something like that was when Reagan talked about his Nancy. Just that, alone, should be put out in a short clip and rebroadcast. Rump won't have a thing to counter it with. I do notice that the Rumpsters are going crazy with their crass and vulgar insults because that's all they have.

Why lie?b

View attachment 376712
I just saw you mail box being stolen by Trump. Better run outside and run it down

Dr. Jill Biden will be a great First Lady. She is already a great lady.

I agree. And the sad part is, the Rumpsters are going full bore with their profanity. Jill is a first class act. And you could tell that Joe and her are deeply in love with each other. That's something that the Rumpsters can't identify with. But us old Republicans can when we go back to the Reagans, Bush Srs and back.

Why lie?

View attachment 376712
Last nights fun and frivolity was only watched by 11.6 million viewers in total on all platforms.... Hannity on FOX draws right around 8 million on a good night. Last election Hannitys show drew an average 32 million per night... Democrats have a serious enthusiasm problem.. I was watch'in MSDNC earlier and they were upset at the low numbers.. Looks like tonight will be less than 11.6 million viewers....
Which of course, has nothing to do with the OP bald-faced lying.

Why lie?b

View attachment 376712
I just saw you mail box being stolen by Trump. Better run outside and run it down
No worries, you're just hallucinating again.

Dr. Jill Biden will be a great First Lady. She is already a great lady.

She's a typical bullshit artist, guess she forgot to mention that it's commiecrats that are keeping the class rooms silent, but hinted quid pro joe has some magic wand to open schools next year. Give me a freaking break.

Hey commies, unite this :fu:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back