2023 officially over with no recession in sight. Thanks Biden!

Right, and the World, minus the Cult, knows that trump fucked up the COVID response. <<<<<. this is a fact.
Er...no, it isnt...and you don't speak for The World.
The World agrees with me.

If you think fiscal conservatism means avoiding all debt, then no wonder you're a poor, broke jackass.

Debt is a tool. The key is to use it effectively and productively.
LMAO I see you were TRIGGERED by fiscal conservative wealth accumulation, tissue? "Debt is a tool" you say, I think the lenders know who the tool is. :auiqs.jpg:

You and I and everyone knows Trump would be tweeting his ass off every day taking credit. And you would be giving him all credit like a drooling stooge.
Biden/Dems STEAL credit for things they don't deserve. Biden/Dem policies actually work against these things they STEAL credit for and you know it.

Right, and the World, minus the Cult, knows that trump fucked up the COVID response. <<<<<. this is a fact.
He shouldn't have fast-tracked the vaccines? Shouldn't have attempted to shut down travel from China as soon as the source was identified? Oh, I know, the democrats were all upset at that one and wouldn't go along with it. Maybe he should have signed an EO forcing states to stay open and forbidden masks.

He shouldn't have fast-tracked the vaccines? Shouldn't have attempted to shut down travel from China as soon as the source was identified? Oh, I know, the democrats were all upset at that one and wouldn't go along with it. Maybe he should have signed an EO forcing states to stay open and forbidden masks.
Except he DIDN’T shut down travel from China… or from pretty much anywhere that the virus was raging.

He didn’t even quarantine passengers coming off cruise ships that had rampant COVID on board

You right wingers and your media echo chamber assured me… 100% chance you assured me… we were going into recession… 100%.

Well, where is it? Looks like foxy Biden out foxed the world. Best economy in the first world.. some lists have us second.

Let’s get rid of the GOP insurrectionists and keep the economy going!

As a reminder here were the dummy predictions:
/---/ Libtards merely changed the definition of a recession to give Dementia Joe a pass.

I am fine with prices. Has no impact on my life. It’s like you woke up yesterday after 50 years. Prices always go up. My money has gone up too. My house is up 30%. I am so much better off now than 2019. Just paid cash for a beach condo with my investment earnings this year. Come on over some time.
inflation in the 3-5% range has been the norm for the last 80 years or so, but Binenflation of 8-9% is not normal and was caused by mismanagement of our economy, mostly by stopping the production of energy and whether you understand it or not, the price of everything we use or buy is dependent on the price of energy. No impact on your life from inflation????????????? Sure prices and values have gone up, that is what inflation is all about, it takes more dollars to buy the same things, you are not better off, you are just passing more dollars through your hands. Wake up, you are living in fantasy world.

Horse shit.

There was no Recession.

But your only hope of political victory is to claim there was
is the economy booming? Are companies expanding and building new facilities? are retail outlets doing great? the answer to all 3 is NO. It may not technically be a recession, but it sucks for all normal americans thanks to senile joe (30% approval rating)

Forum List

Back