2023 State of the Union Address

I'm noticing that the Republicans that I've seen in the chamber so far are not wearing their new AR15 lapel pins. Why not? Is it because America's watching, and they know it's one thing to wear it when no one is paying attention but another thing when the country is tuning in? Is it just more cowardice and not being willing to actually stand for their supposed principles 24/7, no matter what?
Since you want us to go back to muskets you need to go back to the horse and buggy in the name of environmentalism

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
President Biden is giving a fantastic speech, and making Republicans squirm, confronting them on their attempts to get rid of SS and Medicare. You can see it in McCarthy's reactions.
And brain dead Democrats fall for that trick every time. Those with common sense know better.

McCarthy remained seated, not being able to stand for democracy because it would piss off too many of his causcus, who want a dictator - but only if it's their dictator.
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Pathetic.

Lawrence O'Donnell is making a great point about how Margie Three Toes just fucked up McCarthy's entire leverage on the debt ceiling by yelling "LIAR", like the trailer trash she is, and President Biden using the moment to get all Republicans to take SS/Medicare off the table.

Qevin will be making Margie sleep on the couch tonight! He won't be sucking any of those 3 toes tonight!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back