Q: Women having penises?

A: Men in drag.

Transgender women don't have penises.

Lia Thomas still does, so it's not a Transgender woman?

And why are you using transgender? It's a woman even with the penis according to the left orthodoxy.

Negative, there was a armed cohort on the landing just below advancing up the stairs just feet away when she was murdered, Babbit did not see them yet but the others just behind her did and quit what they were doing. She was murdered (if you go by the dem standard as it regards cop shootings) for no reason.

I mean even I would give the cop a mulligan on murder 1 but a intentional manslaughter charge is a slam-dunk. There is no statue of limitations either, so hopefully Mr. BLM supporter can finally be brought to justice just as he should be.

"We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong" is not going to cut it come 1/25.

It was a righteous use of deadly force.

Personally, I hope he got a medal, and she lost all Vet death benefits.

So, hearsay evidence?

No, witness evidence.

Teammates say they are uncomfortable changing in locker room with trans UPenn swimmer Lia Thomas

Thomas, 22, who spent the previous three years swimming with the men’s team before she began transitioning to a woman, has created an uneasy environment in the locker room, as she still retains her biologically male genitalia — which are sometimes exposed — and is attracted to women, one teammate told the Daily Mail in an interview.

So are they a man or a woman?

LOL....No doubt you do but then again you seem like right much of a dick so I'm not surprised. :laughing0301:

Yeah, I have been told that before. I do not pull punches or beat around the bush. I call it like I see it. That rubs people that wrong way.

Oh well, I do not really care

Yeah, I don't like to name call but sometimes things are exactly the way they seem and need to be called-out as such.....Your body of work here bears that out.

Never once denied it or even got bothered when someone calls me such.

Forum List

Back