I will hold you to this the next time the police shoot some left wing protester who's dick you suck.

Yes, the next time the police shoot a someone breaking through a barricaded door that is the last physical line of defense between an angry mob and the people they are chanting for the death of.

Also, this is not the proper forum for your sexual fantasies, please do not post them here, nobody cares what you fantasize about

Yes, the next time the police shoot a someone breaking through a barricaded door that is the last physical line of defense between an angry mob and the people they are chanting for the death of.

Also, this is not the proper forum for your sexual fantasies, please do not post them here, nobody cares what you fantasize about

There were plenty of other doors and other police between the mob and the congresscritters.

Again, triggered is the wrong word. same as using snowflake to someone who doesn't run away from an argument.

What is the issue with leftists and using words properly?
Triggered is when someone becomes emotional and just starts posting insults instead of argument. An example is you just playing the commie faggot pinko card of an olde white man.

Trigger is when someone becomes emotional and just starts posting insults instead of argument. An example is you just playing the commie faggot pinko card of an olde white man.

No, triggered is being injured physically by someone saying something, usually resulting in you demanding said utterance being halted.

I'm just being an asshole, and you deserve it.

No, triggered is being injured physically by someone saying something, usually resulting in you demanding said utterance being halted.

I'm just being an asshole, and you deserve it.
No, you just like being an asshole when someone on a message board doesn't conform your bias.

Wrong again.

Aa trigger refers to something that affects your emotional state, often significantly, by causing extreme overwhelm or distress. A

Dude, all words mean something.

And returning fire isn't just throwing old white man insults which reflect badly on you.

Not according to leftists, they can mean multiple things, or nothing, or whatever the leftist wants.

Wrong again.

Aa trigger refers to something that affects your emotional state, often significantly, by causing extreme overwhelm or distress. A

And in the current context leads you to want to prevent whatever triggered you from being said ever again. It's shown in the wails of anguish when lefties like you hear something you don't like. Snowflakes are triggered.

I am not triggered because 1) I come right back at your dumb ass and 2) I don't try to silence your dumb ass.

Aren't people assuming a lot here?

None of this can occur unless the midterms reflect the will of the people.

If it doesn't, I'd say our republic is pretty much effectively over.
It is. But this may open the eyes of many living in denial.

He is all that was needed. A single shot stopped the whole mob of cowards short and sent them running like cockroaches.
Negative, there was a armed cohort on the landing just below advancing up the stairs just feet away when she was murdered, Babbit did not see them yet but the others just behind her did and quit what they were doing. She was murdered (if you go by the dem standard as it regards cop shootings) for no reason.

I mean even I would give the cop a mulligan on murder 1 but a intentional manslaughter charge is a slam-dunk. There is no statue of limitations either, so hopefully Mr. BLM supporter can finally be brought to justice just as he should be.

"We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong" is not going to cut it come 1/25.

Negative, there was a armed cohort on the landing just below advancing up the stairs just feet away when she was murdered, Babbit did not see them yet but the others just behind her did and quit what they were doing. She was murdered (if you go by the dem standard as it regards cop shootings) for no reason.

I mean even I would give the cop a mulligan on murder 1 but a intentional manslaughter charge is a slam-dunk. There is no statue of limitations either, so hopefully Mr. BLM supporter can finally be brought to justice just as he should be.

"We investigated ourselves and found nothing wrong" is not going to cut it come 1/25.

What will happen is the second the House goes Red the cop will be pardoned by Biden.

Forum List

Back