And I'm sure they will get the same prime time coverage.....Right?

Jokes aside the gop has to be careful not to overstep.....I'd say a good start would be the murder of Ashly Babbit.

And let the Dems add who they want to the process, in the minority of course.

I WANT them to provide their biggest nutters so they can be out there for all to see.

And let the Dems add who they want to the process, in the minority of course.

I WANT them to provide their biggest nutters so they can be out there for all to see.
Ashtsi committed suicide by cop.

Unarmed, halfway through a door. If this was a lefty protests and she was black and the cop white you would call her a martyr.

FOAD you fucking hypocrite.
I'd call her part of a mob and not following police commends.

Unarmed, halfway through a door.

Unarmed is irrelevant. The halfway through the door is the important part.

Come break into my house and I promise I will let you get halfway through the door before I kill you, that way I am defending my home since you were in it

Unarmed is irrelevant. The halfway through the door is the important part.

Come break into my house and I promise I will let you get halfway through the door before I kill you, that way I am defending my home since you were in it

There were police on both sides of the door. The ones on her side didn't feel the need to fire.

And on his side he was the only one who did fire.

Ashtsi committed suicide by cop.

I do not think so. Up to that point they had not faced any opposition to their rampage through the Capital. I truly think she did not expect any even as she was breaking down the barricade to climb through and open it for the rest of the mob

There were police on both sides of the door. The ones on her side didn't feel the need to fire.

And on his side he was the only one who did fire.

He is all that was needed. A single shot stopped the whole mob of cowards short and sent them running like cockroaches.

He is all that was needed. A single shot stopped the whole mob of cowards short and sent them running like cockroaches.

Actually just milling about with the same officers on the one side of the door wondering why he shot the unarmed woman.

So you are saying shooting a single rioter "pour encouragement les autres" is an acceptable use of deadly force?

Actually just milling about with the same officers on the one side of the door wondering why he shot the unarmed woman.

So you are saying shooting a single rioter "pour encouragement les autres" is an acceptable use of deadly force?
Ashti wasn't just milling about.

Neither was the mob of insurrectionists.

When that single rioter is breaking through a barricaded door that is the last physical line of defense between an angry mob and the people they are chanting for the death of....hell yes

When that single rioter is breaking through a barricaded door that is the last physical line of defense between an angry mob and the people they are chanting for the death of....hell yes

I will hold you to this the next time the police shoot some left wing protester who's dick you suck.

Forum List

Back