You didn't answer my 2nd question. Going forward is shooting one protester/rioter acceptable to quash said protest/riot?
Not if you white nationalists keep coming.

Then more should be shoot. There will not be a second insurrection. Ashti was in the Capital building committing an illegal acts and violence.

She decided her fate.

Not if you white nationalists keep coming.

Then more should be shoot. There will not be a second insurrection. Ashti was in the Capital building committing an illegal acts and violence.

She decided her fate.

What white nationalist?

She at most was trespassing and maybe destroying property.

That's a death sentence?

No, no it wouldn't.

It will look like the circus came to town again.

You morons set that bar pretty well low with the Jan 6th Reichstag fire bullshit.

Do you get tired of being pegged by Kamala while sucking off Biden?

I will hold you to this the next time the police shoot some left wing protester who's dick you suck.
Dude ashti was in the US Capital building not on some street corner holding a sign.

And your latent homosexuality is noted.

What white nationalist?

She at most was trespassing and maybe destroying property.

That's a death sentence?
The Insurrection was led by oath keepers and such groups.

She was part of a mob acting violent.

I say dig her up and shoot her again.

Dude ashti was in the US Capital building not on some street corner holding a sign.

And your latent homosexuality is noted.

Your pro forma response is noted.

So all those protesters who took over State legislative houses, or the halls of the SC, or those progressive ones who took over legislative offices should have been shot?

Oh wait, just one to get the message to the others.

The Insurrection was led by oath keepers and such groups.

She was part of a mob acting violent.

I say dig her up and shoot her again.

Fuck off you miserable ghoul.

Welcome to my "will make the world a better place when they are 6 feet under it" club.

You morons set that bar pretty well low with the Jan 6th Reichstag fire bullshit.

Do you get tired of being pegged by Kamala while sucking off Biden?
Don't you get tired of being a jackass?

Go play on 4chan.

Sure, you just get all triggered like any QOP olde white man.

Not triggered. triggered people try to stop those triggering them from speaking, I prefer morons like you to post as often as you want.

Not triggered. triggered people try to stop those triggering them from speaking, I prefer morons like you to post as often as you want.
Thanks, I will continue to do so.

I will give you credit as most angry white trump humpers here use the ignore button instead of actually trying to defend their stupid political positions.

Thanks, I will continue to do so.

I will give you credit as most angry white trump humpers here use the ignore button instead of actually trying to defend their stupid political positions.

Keep firing, asshole.

You seem pretty triggered.

Cuban? Admit it, you wanted to date that little Cuban boy back in the 90's.

Again, triggered is the wrong word. same as using snowflake to someone who doesn't run away from an argument.

What is the issue with leftists and using words properly?

Forum List

Back