2024 likely contest Trump Vs Obama

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Biden is toast. There's no way the Dems are going to let him any where near the white house again. Harris is not even possible unless she runs as VP with MO. Trump is pretty much a dead lock for the GOP side. Obama is the perfect candidate for the left but I submit to you that the left hides much more misogyny than they admit to.
If she runs for the nomination I believe she will get it but I don't think she'll get the same vote support that a male nominee would from her own party.

Jo

Biden is toast. There's no way the Dems are going to let him any where near the white house again. Harris is not even possible unless she runs as VP with MO. Trump is pretty much a dead lock for the GOP side. Obama is the perfect candidate for the left but I submit to you that the left hides much more misogyny than they admit to.
If she runs for the nomination I believe she will get it but I don't think she'll get the same vote support that a male nominee would from her own party.

Jo

I don't know it Big Mike Obama is interested in being tied down to the WH and the Presidency. She's enjoying the life of a public service tycoon and the Obamas are huge supporters of the current incumbent.

Doubt that.

Hopefully Don doesn’t get the nomination, not that the Rs will nominate anyone worth a shit.

Mrs O won’t run, but again it won’t matter. The Ds will nominate another corporatist warmongering elitist, just as the Rs will.

I don't know it Big Mike Obama is interested in being tied down to the WH and the Presidency. She's enjoying the life of a public service tycoon and the Obamas are huge supporters of the current incumbent.
"She"'s enjoying the life of a "public service tycoon" and the Obamas are huge supporters puppeteers of the current incumbent.

Fixed!
Post Edited to remove changes inside the text quote box, not allowed under USMB Rules. White 6.\

Post edited because I couldn't get the relevant part OUT of the text quote box because it was copied. Which interface to use to be able to do that? Had to type the whole thing then edit to make it outside quote box.

Last edited:
Being the wife of a popular president is not a qualification for the Job.

The Dems will probably nominate Newsome.
I don't think that Michelle Obama will want to run.
Currently she's doing fundraising for some reason. The rumor is that it's research for a potential 24 run. Though I do know she has publicly expressed having been thoroughly worn out by 8 years
Of having no privacy so you might be right.

Currently she's doing fundraising for some reason. The rumor is that it's research for a potential 24 run. Though I do know she has publicly expressed having been thoroughly worn out by 8 years
Of having no privacy so you might be right.
That's the hook. Act like you really don't want the job, but "reluctantly" and "humbly" accept because all of the sheep are crying for you to.

iu

iu

iu

iu

Last edited:

Wow. You don't know the difference between a man and a woman? Is that a Polish thing?

Forum List

Back