There won't be a prez election in 2024. Next one will be 2028.

When trump is reinstalled, because of the steal bullshit impeachment crap, trump's second term will be 7 years long....

If you don't like it, go hide in homO's closet....

Ok. Help me out. Where does it allow this in the Constitution?

I believe Biden will step down after the midterms. This will give Kamala two years to become the incumbent and allow her to run for re-election twice.

As for who she can beat? It depends. It depends on a lot of factors. How were those two years? If people are generally speaking satisfied then Kamala has a very good chance of re-election in that circumstance.

If those two years make the dumpster fire that was 2020 look good by comparison, anyone can beat her.

When trump is reinstalled, because of the steal bullshit impeachment crap, trump's second term will be 7 years long....

He is making up rules as he goes along

I believe Biden will step down after the midterms. This will give Kamala two years to become the incumbent and allow her to run for re-election twice.

As for who she can beat? It depends. It depends on a lot of factors. How were those two years? If people are generally speaking satisfied then Kamala has a very good chance of re-election in that circumstance.

If those two years make the dumpster fire that was 2020 look good by comparison, anyone can beat her.

I agree,

Which is why the Nazi party is going all in with their insanity now. Kamaltoe can disavow Quid Pro and claim she is moderate.

LOLLOOOLLOLLL>>>>>>>lolllooollloolol

This one ^^^^^^ wins the prize.
The wacko CT Post of the Year.

Are you really this stupid?

LOL Big talk from a tiny intellect. Trump will be in prison by 2024. Try your stupid attempted coup again and it will be met with armed police and National Guard. And you will lose, and the vast majority of people in this nation will cheer.

More bizarro Conservatism

And still you Nazi democrats and your Chinese masters unleashed a biological weapon on America that killed 600,000 people. Fauci the fuck confirmed it.
Another "Conservative" without even a shred of evidence. That treasonous orange ass you kiss daily lied from January on about the Covid. He, and people like you are responsible for the death toll in the US. The dumb bastard removed all the people and protocols that Presidents Bush and Obama had put in place in 2018. Left us completely defenseless against a pandemic.

Republicans don’t have anyone capable of beating Biden
Republicans don't have anyone capable of beating anyone
Yeah, now that it's been revealed that the Obama-Biden administration funded the Covid-19 biological weapon used to murder 600,000 American, you Nazis are going to be real popular.
None of that is true

What the fuck are you yapping about?

You dumb fucking Nazis always trying to change reality after you've been busted red handed.
You dumb fucking liars expect us to take your or Trump's word on anything at all?

Well yes, you do need help. I suggest you find a good shrink. Obviously you have completely lost contact with reality.

More bizarro Conservatism

And still you Nazi democrats and your Chinese masters unleashed a biological weapon on America that killed 600,000 people. Fauci the fuck confirmed it.
And this is "Somehow" on Biden? Or just Fauci?
MY gawd you contards will stoop to new lows.......daily.

AND the WHOLE WORLD bought into the CT to take down trump.
The Con Man trump did this to himself.

Republicans don't have anyone capable of beating anyone
There is, of course, no truth to that at all, but if believing that helps you sleep better at night who am I to stop you. If anything, the Republicans have a much larger bench than the Democrats do.

Well yes, you do need help. I suggest you find a good shrink. Obviously you have completely lost contact with reality.

Where in the Constitution does it say that someone can be sworn in mid term of the President? Hint. There is a part, but The Who is specifically defined.

Forum List

Back