Joe Biden will run again in 2024
Republicans can’t beat him

He cannot physically get there, sorry.
You said that before

Biden is in better shape mentally and physically than Trump

Again, I feel sorry for you, he isn't but your abject partisanship will betray you. I have no malice for joe but he is indeed slipping into darkness. Sorry but it's true.
No question Biden beats Trump intellectually. Trump can barely read and is unwilling to actually grasp complex subject matter.

Physically, Biden engages in running, biking, swimming and weight lifting while Fat Donnie waddles in and out of his golf cart

Joe doesn't do any of that stuff, good lord. Let me help you, I am not a rump guy.
Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Show me any evidence of Fat Donnie exerting himself

Queue the video of the former guy huffing and puffing after lumbering up the White House steps returning from the hospital.

You said that before

Again, I feel sorry for you, he isn't but your abject partisanship will betray you. I have no malice for joe but he is indeed slipping into darkness. Sorry but it's true.
No question Biden beats Trump intellectually. Trump can barely read and is unwilling to actually grasp complex subject matter.

Physically, Biden engages in running, biking, swimming and weight lifting while Fat Donnie waddles in and out of his golf cart

Joe doesn't do any of that stuff, good lord. Let me help you, I am not a rump guy.
Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Show me a recent video of xiden swinging a golf club without falling on his ass.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Show me a recent video of xiden swinging a golf club without falling on his ass.

Yes, an old man sport like golf is exactly how we should gauge the health of the president. When Biden trips at least he's jogging up stairs (sans TP on the shoe to boot).

The former guy couldn't even walk down a ramp without clinging to the military.

Either way, who gives a shit? FDR couldn't walk and Reagan forgot his name in the end.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Queue the video of the former guy huffing and puffing after lumbering up the White House steps returning from the hospital.

You mean a week after he got covid? You are one pathetic commie.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Yes, an old man sport like golf is exactly how we should gauge the health of the president. When Biden trips at least he's jogging up stairs (sans TP on the shoe to boot).

Either way, who gives a shit? FDR couldn't walk and Reagan forgot his name in the end.

More fucking commie propaganda, that ramp was wet and slick with leather soled shoes on. You got any more ridiculous bullshit?

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Yeah, his lungs are probably forever scarred. Not very healthy and completely avoidable.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

More fucking commie propaganda, that ramp was wet and slick with leather soled shoes on. You got any more ridiculous bullshit?

Sure, dude. Whatever you say.

That is some weak ass shit. Somehow almost anyone else could get down that ramp but the former guy needs every excuse. Look how stiff he is, any more rigid and somebody would have thrown his atrophied corpse in a coffin.

Maybe if he didn't make fun of others supposed health issues this would never have been newsworthy except concern for the health of the president. But, since he does make fun of others he has it coming.

He stands weird too.

1622877709318.png

^Is that the former guy or the first day reopening of Madam Tussauds wax museum since COVID started and someone just realized they left the heater on and melted and deformed their star attraction? Who knows?

Last edited:
We'll have to wait and see if any Americans are left in this country.

By 2024 the unbelievable flood of illegal aliens may well have run us out of our own country. God help us.

After 4 years of this stolen Administration.....and with all the destruction that is taking place in America.....there will be NO one left to beat, in what is left of this poor country.

Sad but true. :confused:

Youre still banging on about the election and the democrats destroyin the country.
What's sad is repigs like you still believe it. Grow up.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

There is no video of Trump walking more than a hundred yards. Beyond that he waddles in and out of his golf cart.

Biden is physically active and runs, swims, bikes and works out.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Who?

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

There is no video of Trump walking more than a hundred yards. Beyond that he waddles in and out of his golf cart.

Biden is physically active and runs, swims, bikes and works out.

Yep. I've never seen the former guy exert himself, I have seen him exerted though...doing mundane things like having difficulty breathing during debates and grannying it down a ramp.

So glad those days are over.

At least Biden doesn't lumber. Everyone falls and trips on occasion...unless you rely on the military or the UK PM to guide you down or your only mode of self transport is a golf cart then you aren't risking anything and your weird fanbase of misfits and morons can go on living even as his body continues to fall apart under that weight.

I personally don't care how fat/skinny or out of shape the president is, but when that very same guy lives in a glass house throwing stones at others then his own health shortcomings should be (and have been) brought front and center.

At least Biden doesn't lumber. Everyone falls and trips on occasion...unless you rely on the military or the UK PM to guide you down or your only mode of self transport is a golf cart then you aren't risking anything and your weird fanbase of misfits and morons can go on living even as his body continues to fall apart under that weight.

I personally don't care how fat/skinny or out of shape the president is, but when that very same guy lives in a glass house throwing stones at others then his own health shortcomings should be (and have been) brought front and center.

Keep defending Putin's Bitch. 2022 and 2024 are coming fast...

Let me guess, you voted for the guy who saw Putin's soul and also the most recent former guy who didn't even bother asking Putin about the bounty on American soldiers.

You guys should wear dog collars with "Vlad's pooch patrol" around your necks.

Let me guess, you voted for the guy who saw Putin's soul and also the most recent former guy who didn't even bother asking Putin about the bounty on American soldiers.

1. There was no bounty on US soldiers, that was all a DNC lie and "MSM fake news". Try to keep up.
2. Putin's Bitch stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline that benefited the US and Canada, and allowed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that Trump had stopped to proceed and give Putin cash to modernize his military. There is no disputing that Trump opposed Putin with severe sanctions, and Putin's Bitch sucks Putin's pipeline,

1. There was no bounty on US soldiers, that was all a DNC lie and "MSM fake news". Try to keep up.
2. Putin's Bitch stopped the KeystoneXL pipeline that benefited the US and Canada, and allowed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline that Trump had stopped to proceed and give Putin cash to modernize his military. There is no disputing that Trump opposed Putin with severe sanctions, and Putin's Bitch sucks Putin's pipeline,

Not fake news. Even if the intelligence is moderate

The intelligence is inconclusive, you still bring it up to Putin, especially since the story is out there so as to not look weak.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Yeah, his lungs are probably forever scarred. Not very healthy and completely avoidable.

So you're saying the roughly 28 million people across the US that have had covid were too stupid to avoid it? Damn, you keep proving you're the stupid one. LMAO

Forum List

Back