Joe Biden will run again in 2024
Republicans can’t beat him

He cannot physically get there, sorry.
You said that before

Biden is in better shape mentally and physically than Trump

Again, I feel sorry for you, he isn't but your abject partisanship will betray you. I have no malice for joe but he is indeed slipping into darkness. Sorry but it's true.
No question Biden beats Trump intellectually. Trump can barely read and is unwilling to actually grasp complex subject matter.

Physically, Biden engages in running, biking, swimming and weight lifting while Fat Donnie waddles in and out of his golf cart

With all due respect I am embarrassed for you. How can anyone be so partisan they willingly delude themselves.

You said that before

Again, I feel sorry for you, he isn't but your abject partisanship will betray you. I have no malice for joe but he is indeed slipping into darkness. Sorry but it's true.
No question Biden beats Trump intellectually. Trump can barely read and is unwilling to actually grasp complex subject matter.

Physically, Biden engages in running, biking, swimming and weight lifting while Fat Donnie waddles in and out of his golf cart

Joe doesn't do any of that stuff, good lord. Let me help you, I am not a rump guy.
Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Show me any evidence of Fat Donnie exerting himself

You said that before

Any bets on which one gets on the wrong side of the grass first?

Well, we already know that the only way the GQP can lose is if the election is rigged!
with loyal voters like you and the walking dead how can biden miss?

By the way, this is what you voted for.

How do you like them apples?

Well, we already know that the only way the GQP can lose is if the election is rigged!
with loyal voters like you and the walking dead how can biden miss?

By the way, this is what you voted for.

How do you like them apples?

Pudding!

You said that before

Joe doesn't do any of that stuff, good lord. Let me help you, I am not a rump guy.
Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Tell you what, show where I support Donnie. Please....his photo ops of work out don't cut it.

Who can Kamala beat?

Depends on the Race

1622829983602.png

Oh my goodness, how many poorly constructed puns did I make, and lines did I cross on that one ... :auiqs.jpg:

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Tell you what, show where I support Donnie. Please....his photo ops of work out don't cut it.
Gotta love you guys.....you have learned from your Orange Master

If you don’t like what the facts show.......just call them fake and make up your own

When challenged.....just say....You guys do it too!

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

If you don’t like what the facts show.......just call them fake and make up your own

You really look stupid Skippy, I am not a Rump guy and you cannot find a single post where I do. You choose to believe Joe's phot ops are "real" when he can't even climb the stairs to AF1 . He usually doesn't even know where he is. You truly are borderline insane.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

You really look stupid Skippy, I am not a Rump guy and you cannot find a single post where I do. You choose to believe Joe's phot ops are "real" when he can't even climb the stairs to AF1 . He usually doesn't even know where he is. You truly are borderline insane.

Sorry pal
Not going to engage in your alternative realities

Biden is physically active and Fat Donnie is a tub of lard

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Sorry pal

I don't really care what "Fat Donnie" is. Joe will be in a "Home" soon. Then you'll humping Kamala's leg.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

Sorry pal

I don't really care what "Fat Donnie" is. Joe will be in a "Home" soon. Then you'll humping Kamala's leg.

His “Home” is the White House and will be for the next seven and a half years

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

One of the fundamental elements of Trumpism.

You said that before

Afraid he does
Media has recorded it

One of the fundamental elements of Trumpism.

Well maybe, I am however not a Rumpist. You guys need new material

Forum List

Back