21 Years Ago Today We Were Bombed By A Gun Toting, anti-Government RWer

Wow, a FEDERAL building.

Not a Democratic Building
Not a Republican Building

A FEDERAL building

Will THAT sink into your skull?

He clearly didn't represent the right, but I don't see how you can deny his views and motives were motivated by right views.

If you murder welfare recipients for that reason, you're mentally ill, but you're motive is clearly from the right. No one is justifying it

"And, how does that make him a rightwinger?" haftaawaite has been boned on this one. That has been explained clearly to him, and no one in this thread should be given a "just once more." TMwas a far right contard mass murderer.

GKLgj5d.jpg

xpueecJ.jpg

Willie, you are insane. Timmy was a NRA gun toting, White Supremacist, RW militia, Libertarian....a far Rightie through and through.

Cruella, what would happen if even one in ten things you spew were actually true? Would Soros cut off your stipend?

"In McVeigh's biography American Terrorist, released in 2002, he stated that he did not believe in a hell and that science is his religion.[94][95] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic."

Yep, typical right-wing nut-job as you lefties always describe them.

:lmao:

Timothy McVeigh was caught and prosecuted for the mass murder of 168 people. He was put to death in 2001.

Thank you for that news flash.
Thank you for the nah nah nah a "right winger" did a bad thing post.
Suck on it, Compost. That is what that evil far right winger did, a bad thing.
No. McViegh killed a bunch a people and was executed for it. His "right wing" beliefs are in no way in line with mine. There is no reason for me to, "suck on it".

ted Kaczynski was also anti-government.

Was he a libertarian, a 'RWer'?

or an anarchist?

He was anti-government in the sense of our government, but supported an authoritarian system to force his environmental views on all.

Unibomber Ted used virtually the same rhetoric Al Gore did.

I find it amazing that there are horrible and sick individuals who would attempt to defend a monster like the monster who killed all those innocent people. That has to be some form of mental illness.

I find it disgusting that there are scum who try and make political hay out of a terrorist act like the one McVeigh and Nichols perpetrated.

Timothy McVeigh was caught and prosecuted for the mass murder of 168 people. He was put to death in 2001.

No. McViegh killed a bunch a people and was executed for it. His "right wing" beliefs are in no way in line with mine. There is no reason for me to, "suck on it".
That you are not a terrorist right winger in no way does not make TM a far right wing terrorist. Yes, suck on it.

15 years ago the trade center buildings were knocked down by members of the religion of peace...you know...Obama's buddies!

That you are not a terrorist right winger in no way does not make TM a far right wing terrorist. Yes, suck on it.
Your argument is not only vulgar, but puerile as well.

15 years ago the trade center buildings were knocked down by members of the religion of peace...you know...Obama's buddies!
Now, now. Remember. It's ok to paint all right wingers as dangerous zealots. But radical Islamists are just misunderstood victims lashing out over injustice or something. It's our fault that they hate us.

Sucking on it (a lemon drop) is not vulgar, but your mind apparently conjured something that is. Tell us what that is.

Puerile means "of or relating to a child or to childhood." Puerile in this case would be to immaturely deny that TM was far right wing.

Sucking on it (a lemon drop) is not vulgar, but your mind apparently conjured something that is. Tell us what that is.

Puerile means "of or relating to a child or to childhood." Puerile in this case would be to immaturely deny that TM was far right wing.
Nice try. You did not say lemon drop. And you've ignored the second definition of puerile which is childishly foolish; immature or trivial.

Forum List

Back