21 Years Ago Today We Were Bombed By A Gun Toting, anti-Government RWer

Did he mass murder babies, toddlers and children in a Day Care?

Yes, he did.

Were they the primary target?

And, how does that make him a rightwinger?
I was not aware that Kacynski targeted a Day Care. Do you have a link for that? I googled it and came up with nothing.

He set off the bomb to take out a day care center?

Do you have a link for that?

(Personally, I believe he was trying to take out a government building)

He damn sure showed no remorse for that day care center.

I agree.

But they were not his main target, the government building was.

the day care was collateral damage, and in his opinion, "oh well".

But then, what would you expect from someone that claimed the government had inserted a microchip in his buttocks to keep track of him.

and G, if I was in charge of a militia, I'd kick someone that crazy out as well.

I agree, which makes it odd that you would be so defensive about him being a RWer.

The left is all over McVeigh....but would like to forget what their precious government did on this day two years before OKC. How many children died at Waco? In case you're are wondering the US government killed 26 children
No, they didn't. The pedophile using those kids as human shields was responsible for killing those kids.

The left is all over McVeigh....but would like to forget what their precious government did on this day two years before OKC. How many children died at Waco? In case you're are wondering the US government killed 26 children
No, they didn't. The pedophile using those kids as human shields was responsible for killing those kids.

Save it ya god damn fool, I am well aware what happened at Waco

ted Kaczynski was also anti-government.

Was he a libertarian, a 'RWer'?

or an anarchist?
Did he mass murder babies, toddlers and children in a Day Care?

Yes, he did.

I was not aware that Kacynski targeted a Day Care. Do you have a link for that? I googled it and came up with nothing.

There's really no reason for you to be so sensitive and defensive. You might be crazy, but you are nowhere near as far right wing as Timmy was.

Wish I could say you're not as far LW as the Unibomber.

But continue in your belief that McVeigh was a RWer, and not an anarchist wanting to bring down the government.

Save it ya god damn fool, I am well aware what happened at Waco
No, you aren't. You just swallow the shit put out to bash Clinton and defend the creepy child fucker who planted flammable liquids all over that house to ensure everyone in it burned to death.

who gives a crap if he was left wing or right wing or neither wing, what he did was horrible and he was rightfully put to death for it. What kind of sicko would even try to make it partisan?

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.

Note like our President, you freely name what the murderer is when it's not a Muslim

Yes, he did.

He damn sure showed no remorse for that day care center.

I agree.

But they were not his main target, the government building was.

the day care was collateral damage, and in his opinion, "oh well".

But then, what would you expect from someone that claimed the government had inserted a microchip in his buttocks to keep track of him.

and G, if I was in charge of a militia, I'd kick someone that crazy out as well.

I agree, which makes it odd that you would be so defensive about him being a RWer.

Because I'm tired, and have been for a very long time, of people being labeled RW and LW, when they aren't.

The Unibomber is a Leftist, because he was professor, and professors are Leftists.

McVeigh is a Rightist, because he carried a gun, and went to gunshows, and tried to join a militia.

They were both anarchists, attempting to destroy the government and the country

an anarchist is now automatically RW?

McVeigh was a gun toting, anti-Government Libertarian. He was in fact a RWer.

ted Kaczynski was also anti-government.

Was he a libertarian, a 'RWer'?

or an anarchist?

There is a spectrum of anti-government nuts. I would consider Kaczynski a left wing nut. McVeigh a right wing nut. Either way they were both nuts.

Exactly.

Oddly, one of McVeigh's former neighbors on the cell block, in a prison in Colorado where he was held until last summer, was another notorious criminal: Ted Kaczynski, the Unabomber.

They found they had a lot in common although, as McVeigh says, Kaczynski is"far left" while he is "far right" politically. "I found that, in a way that I didn't realize, that we were much alike in that all we ever wanted or all we wanted out of life was the freedom to live our own lives however we chose to," McVeigh told Bradley.

McVeigh Vents On '60 Minutes'

who gives a crap if he was left wing or right wing or neither wing, what he did was horrible and he was rightfully put to death for it. What kind of sicko would even try to make it partisan?

His motives were political, you moron.

His motives were political

Yes, they were, he wanted to bring down government.
Right, Left, Independent.

Like most anarchists.

you moron.

Yes, and he was right, government did murder it's own people at Waco and Ruby Ridge. The left still defend the murderers Clinton and Reno. However, murdering more innocent people was a bizarre way to think you're making that right though. He clearly had some form of mental illness that killing all those people was a justified protest to government killing people

Forum List

Back