21 Years Ago Today We Were Bombed By A Gun Toting, anti-Government RWer

This thread should be merged with shoot speeders on the Waco thingy. Cause and effect relationship, yo.

an anarchist is now automatically RW?

McVeigh was a gun toting, anti-Government Libertarian. He was in fact a RWer.

ted Kaczynski was also anti-government.

Was he a libertarian, a 'RWer'?

or an anarchist?
He wouldn't be left or right wing because he was an anarchist. Plus he was a whacko He was trying to bring down the government because of Waco. People like him don't have a political agenda. They just want revenge and carnage.

Clearly he didn't represent the right. But his views were more right driven just like the Unibomber's views where more left driven. In the end, they were both whack jobs. McVeigh was right about Waco and Ruby Ridge, but it's mental illness to think the response to government murdering innocent people is to murder more innocent people

Nice way to excuse a right wing terrorist by claiming they are mentally ill.

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, "has no major mental illness," says Dr. John Smith, the psychiatrist who evaluated McVeigh for the defense during his trial for the 1995 bombing that killed 168 people.

PrimeTime: Inside McVeigh's Mind

or an anarchist?
He wouldn't be left or right wing because he was an anarchist. Plus he was a whacko He was trying to bring down the government because of Waco. People like him don't have a political agenda. They just want revenge and carnage.

Clearly he didn't represent the right. But his views were more right driven just like the Unibomber's views where more left driven. In the end, they were both whack jobs. McVeigh was right about Waco and Ruby Ridge, but it's mental illness to think the response to government murdering innocent people is to murder more innocent people

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, "has no major mental illness," says Dr. John Smith, the psychiatrist who evaluated McVeigh for the defense during his trial for the 1995 bombing that killed 168 people.

Neither did Bubba and his bitch at the justice department.

or an anarchist?
Did he mass murder babies, toddlers and children in a Day Care?

Yes, he did.

Were they the primary target?

And, how does that make him a rightwinger?
I was not aware that Kacynski targeted a Day Care. Do you have a link for that? I googled it and came up with nothing.

He set off the bomb to take out a day care center?

Do you have a link for that?

(Personally, I believe he was trying to take out a government building)
What a sad little dance you are performing here. To defend your politics from the actions of someone identified with your politics. What a tragedy McVeigh wrought. And what a stain on far right wing activism.

Remember this the next time you saddle Liberals with William Ayres, as if he took his marching orders from Hubert Humphrey.

That's what happens when you use a source like wikipedia. McVeigh was a Christian in his younger days. And anti-government mass murdering isn't a core Christian value. He was mostly inspired by Waco and Ruby Ridge.

Cruella is about attacking enemies of the party.

She doesn't give a fuck about accuracy.

Suck on it, Compost. That is what that evil far right winger did, a bad thing.
No. McViegh killed a bunch a people and was executed for it. His "right wing" beliefs are in no way in line with mine. There is no reason for me to, "suck on it".
That you are not a terrorist right winger in no way does not make TM a far right wing terrorist. Yes, suck on it.
Your argument is not only vulgar, but puerile as well.
Sucking on it (a lemon drop) is not vulgar, but your mind apparently conjured something that is. Tell us what that is.

Puerile means "of or relating to a child or to childhood." Puerile in this case would be to immaturely deny that TM was far right wing.
Nice try. You did not say lemon drop. And you've ignored the second definition of puerile which is childishly foolish; immature or trivial.
Nice try, but I did not have to say lemon drop. Your puerile imagination took it from there. So the second definition of puerile is met by your immature action. :)

"suck it" I'll have to remember that retort in the threads where liberals are whining (virtually every thread I've read since being here)
That's your puerile imagination at work. It could be a lemon drop. I am not a liberal and you are not an American patriot.

What a sad little dance you are performing here. To defend your politics from the actions of someone identified with your politics. What a tragedy McVeigh wrought. And what a stain on far right wing activism.

Remember this the next time you saddle Liberals with William Ayres, as if he took his marching orders from Hubert Humphrey.

Humphrey was old Democrat, JFK Democrat.

Ayers is McGovern democrat, an Obama democrat.

So you define RW however it pleases you.

That she called him a member of the Libertarian party and a right winger in the same post shows what an air headed twit she is

Tim McVeigh said he was a libertarian.

He said he was an anarchist, the Libertarian party isn't anarchist, they are small government libertarians

McVeigh was intensely interested in the 2nd Amendment, which put him squarely on the right. He was a military man who railed against what he called the tyrannical federal government. He was outspoken in his criticism of the Clinton's Waco Seige, specifically the government's trampling of the first amendment (the religious rights of the Branch Davidians; the right to peacefully congregate) and the second amendment (their right to bear arms as a form of protection from a tyrannical government).

Tim McVeigh was categorically and self-admittedly on the Right. He was among the first wave of Rightwing Americans to be infected by talk radio, which prodded unstable people with poor educations to "take their country back".

McVeigh's mass murder was pure Rightwing Terrorism. He followed Rightwing ideology to its rational conclusion, which mandates that citizens take their country back by force if necessary.

If McVeigh is from the right than Osama Bin Laden is from the left.
That's a premise.

So:

Premise and Assertion
Contrast Comparison of OBL and TM with the evidence presented pro and con
Conclusion with emphasis

Get to it.

Humphrey was old Democrat, JFK Democrat.

Ayers is McGovern democrat, an Obama democrat.
And Ayres is an old terrorist, a Humphrey era terrorist.

"suck it" I'll have to remember that retort in the threads where liberals are whining (virtually every thread I've read since being here)
That's your puerile imagination at work. It could be a lemon drop. I am not a liberal and you are not an American patriot.

Three points

A) I didn't say it couldn't be a lemon drop
B) I didn't say you were a liberal
C) You have ZERO idea if I'm an American patriot or not.

No. McViegh killed a bunch a people and was executed for it. His "right wing" beliefs are in no way in line with mine. There is no reason for me to, "suck on it".
That you are not a terrorist right winger in no way does not make TM a far right wing terrorist. Yes, suck on it.
Your argument is not only vulgar, but puerile as well.
Sucking on it (a lemon drop) is not vulgar, but your mind apparently conjured something that is. Tell us what that is.

Puerile means "of or relating to a child or to childhood." Puerile in this case would be to immaturely deny that TM was far right wing.
Nice try. You did not say lemon drop. And you've ignored the second definition of puerile which is childishly foolish; immature or trivial.
Nice try, but I did not have to say lemon drop. Your puerile imagination took it from there. So the second definition of puerile is met by your immature action. :)
Let it go already. Everybody doesn't know your puerile lemon drop saying. No need to go full boo hoo over it.

[

He said he was an anarchist, the Libertarian party isn't anarchist, they are small government libertarians

To Cruella, there are democrats, i.e. party members, and there are infidels. Those who are not party members are infidels. All infidels are the same.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

or an anarchist?

That's the legal definition of mentally ill, clearly there's something mentally wrong with someone who thinks murdering innocent people is a way to respond to objecting to the murder of innocent people.

And if you'd read my posts in the thread, you'd see I excused no one, you stupid c**t

Three points

A) I didn't say it couldn't be a lemon drop
B) I didn't say you were a liberal
C) You have ZERO idea if I'm an American patriot or not.
You associated my comment with "liberals", which I am not, so I know you are not an American patriot.

McVeigh was a far right terrorist.

Forum List

Back