21 Years Ago Today We Were Bombed By A Gun Toting, anti-Government RWer

He wouldn't be left or right wing because he was an anarchist. Plus he was a whacko He was trying to bring down the government because of Waco. People like him don't have a political agenda. They just want revenge and carnage.

Clearly he didn't represent the right. But his views were more right driven just like the Unibomber's views where more left driven. In the end, they were both whack jobs. McVeigh was right about Waco and Ruby Ridge, but it's mental illness to think the response to government murdering innocent people is to murder more innocent people

Nice way to excuse a right wing terrorist by claiming they are mentally ill.

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, "has no major mental illness," says Dr. John Smith, the psychiatrist who evaluated McVeigh for the defense during his trial for the 1995 bombing that killed 168 people.

PrimeTime: Inside McVeigh's Mind

a man that claimed he had a microchip inserted in his buttocks so the government could keep track of him has no mental illness?

Really?

That's right. And that's the opinion of the psychiatrist who evaluated McVeigh.

Are you a psychiatrist now?

No, I'm not a psychiatrist, you obviously know that.

but his comment about the microchip is hardly a sign of sanity, is it?

Now, here's a question for you.

If they had found him insane, or even mentally disturbed, could he have been executed?

(Think about it)

There's a lot of paranoid RWer's on this very forum who I would not classify as mentally ill, take MrBeale for example.

He wouldn't be left or right wing because he was an anarchist. Plus he was a whacko He was trying to bring down the government because of Waco. People like him don't have a political agenda. They just want revenge and carnage.

Clearly he didn't represent the right. But his views were more right driven just like the Unibomber's views where more left driven. In the end, they were both whack jobs. McVeigh was right about Waco and Ruby Ridge, but it's mental illness to think the response to government murdering innocent people is to murder more innocent people

Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, "has no major mental illness," says Dr. John Smith, the psychiatrist who evaluated McVeigh for the defense during his trial for the 1995 bombing that killed 168 people.

a man that claimed he had a microchip inserted in his buttocks so the government could keep track of him has no mental illness?

Really?

If they had found him insane, or even mentally disturbed, could he have been executed?

(Think about it)

Did you read her link? Basically the doctor said he wasn't insane while everything he said about McVeigh demonstrated how mentally ill he was. The legal standard for insane also isn't being insane, it's just if you understand your actions and the consequences. Clearly McVeigh did meet that narrow definition, but that doesn't say he wasn't nuts. He was.

I'm not clear what selfie girl's point in this is either. Say he wasn't mentally ill. So?

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.

I was on the phone with one of our instructors who lived 14 miles away from the center of OKC. He stopped abruptly and said something about, "...that was a hell of a sonic boom just now!" And he went outside to look up into the sky while I was still on the phone with him, and he saw nothing. He wasn't expecting to, but both of us had no idea it was the Murrah building bomb. Very, very sad.

Really?

(Think about it)

There's a lot of paranoid RWer's on this very forum who I would not classify as mentally ill, take MrBeale for example.

Has he claimed he's had a microchip inserted in his buttocks, so the government can keep track of him?

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.

I was on the phone with one of our instructors who lived 14 miles away from the center of OKC. He stopped abruptly and said something about, "...that was a hell of a sonic boom just now!" And he went outside to look up into the sky while I was still on the phone with him, and he saw nothing. Very, very sad.

I worked across the street from the World Trade Center. Not at the time of the attack, but I was in the NY area on 9/11. I am a Virginia Tech grad and my kids grew up in Brookfield, Connecticut, the next town over from Newtown where Sandy Hook is. These terrorist attacks are unconscionable. Including the ones committed by Muslims

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.
I see he took quite a few blacks out.

Yuck, you make my skin crawl.
I find it amazing that there are horrible and sick individuals who would attempt to defend a monster like the monster who killed all those innocent people. That has to be some form of mental illness.
Honestly I could almost justify it if he had just killed government officials and not any kids.

Government officials, politicians and the media personnel are anything but innocent.

The left is all over McVeigh....but would like to forget what their precious government did on this day two years before OKC. How many children died at Waco? In case you're are wondering the US government killed 26 children
Exactly.

I have seen literally hundreds of posts by proclaimed left wingers on various sites specifically mentioning Waco and how "crazy" that cult was, like that somehow justifies what the government did.

He was an atheist Democrat.

Actually he was an agnostic mental whack job

According to Wiki..

In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is a shame. That could be an entry in my Wikipedia page if I had one.

In all actuality I am very much left wing and his beliefs are very similar to mine, so I have no doubt that I would be labeled by the media as a "right winger" if I ever became a national figure somehow.

The left is all over McVeigh....but would like to forget what their precious government did on this day two years before OKC. How many children died at Waco? In case you're are wondering the US government killed 26 children
No, they didn't. The pedophile using those kids as human shields was responsible for killing those kids.

Save it ya god damn fool, I am well aware what happened at Waco
No, you aren't. You just swallow the shit put out to bash Clinton and defend the creepy child fucker who planted flammable liquids all over that house to ensure everyone in it burned to death.
And the government still killed the kids to "save" them....

Yep, he was far right wing nut.

McVeigh was a nut case, he is also dead. There is no proof that he was anything but a government hating mentally deficient asshole.
Of course there is, and you are projecting your self image of TM.

provide it, or STFU
No, this has been proven long ago and as well as above, so, no, you don't get to litigate this again, no, you don't get "just once more" about that punk far right wing terrorist.

He was an atheist Democrat.

Actually he was an agnostic mental whack job

According to Wiki..

In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is a shame. That could be an entry in my Wikipedia page if I had one.

In all actuality I am very much left wing and his beliefs are very similar to mine, so I have no doubt that I would be labeled by the media as a "right winger" if I ever became a national figure somehow.
You may have some left wing views, but you are not a terrorist, which TM was: a far right wing terrorist.

The only time the left ever cares whether or not terrorism is bad is when they can get some political traction out of it. Blame it on the right wing and it is bad but blame it on muslims then it is not as bad. Why is that?

who gives a crap if he was left wing or right wing or neither wing, what he did was horrible and he was rightfully put to death for it. What kind of sicko would even try to make it partisan?

That sicko would be the one that started this thread.

The only time the left ever cares whether or not terrorism is bad is when they can get some political traction out of it. Blame it on the right wing and it is bad but blame it on muslims then it is not as bad. Why is that?
You are projecting.

an anarchist is now automatically RW?

McVeigh was a gun toting, anti-Government Libertarian. He was in fact a RWer.

ted Kaczynski was also anti-government.

Was he a libertarian, a 'RWer'?

or an anarchist?

Wow, it's weird that you would deny McVeigh as being a RWer. He himself stated that he was a Libertarian. He was a gun freak who handed out anti-Government pamphlets at gun shows. Holy shit, you're in denial. His favorite novel was The Turner Diaries. He was a registered Republican and belonged to the NRA. I don't know how much more RW you can get.

Please!

You are aware that libertarians support abortion, drug use and same sex marriage aren't you? All liberal wet dreams.

libertarians support abortion

- The majority of us are pro-choice. But it's a divided issue. I know many people who's views are very close to mine other than they are pro-life and I am pro-choice. Also, simpleton, believing people have the right to an abortion isn't the same as thinking they should get an abortion. We just don't think it's up to government. Duh

, drug use

- Again, simpleton, believing people have the right to put drugs in their own body isn't the same as thinking they should put drugs in their body. We just don't think it's up to government. Duh. And I don't do drugs, Holmes

and same sex marriage

- Wrong again. Most libertarians I know think marriage should not be a government function. Frankly I have a hard time thinking anyone who thinks government is in charge of who is officially mating as being a libertarian

Simpleton, being libertarian, I'm aware of everything you said. I was taking the OP's simplistic view of claiming McVeigh was a RW libertarian fanatic and throwing it back at her. She is mistaken in believing that libertarians are fanatical right wing extremists. That and she's a sorry assbag for taking a tragedy I lived thru here in OKC and making it political. Today is a day of remembrance and reflection, not a day to score asshat points. I had a liberal friend I know here in OKC do the same thing on facebook today. He pretty much got destroyed for being a douche on this day.

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.

I find it amazing that there are horrible and sick individuals who would attempt to defend a monster like the monster who killed all those innocent people. That has to be some form of mental illness.
Honestly I could almost justify it if he had just killed government officials and not any kids.

Government officials, politicians and the media personnel are anything but innocent.
You could "almost justify" mass murder? What color is the sky in your world?

His victims:

okcbombing%20(38).JPG

What a sad day that was.

:cuckoo:

McVeigh was a gun toting, anti-Government Libertarian. He was in fact a RWer.

ted Kaczynski was also anti-government.

Was he a libertarian, a 'RWer'?

or an anarchist?

Wow, it's weird that you would deny McVeigh as being a RWer. He himself stated that he was a Libertarian. He was a gun freak who handed out anti-Government pamphlets at gun shows. Holy shit, you're in denial. His favorite novel was The Turner Diaries. He was a registered Republican and belonged to the NRA. I don't know how much more RW you can get.

Please!

You are aware that libertarians support abortion, drug use and same sex marriage aren't you? All liberal wet dreams.

libertarians support abortion

- The majority of us are pro-choice. But it's a divided issue. I know many people who's views are very close to mine other than they are pro-life and I am pro-choice. Also, simpleton, believing people have the right to an abortion isn't the same as thinking they should get an abortion. We just don't think it's up to government. Duh

, drug use

- Again, simpleton, believing people have the right to put drugs in their own body isn't the same as thinking they should put drugs in their body. We just don't think it's up to government. Duh. And I don't do drugs, Holmes

and same sex marriage

- Wrong again. Most libertarians I know think marriage should not be a government function. Frankly I have a hard time thinking anyone who thinks government is in charge of who is officially mating as being a libertarian

Simpleton, being libertarian, I'm aware of everything you said. I was taking the OP's simplistic view of claiming McVeigh was a RW libertarian fanatic and throwing it back at her. She is mistaken in believing that libertarians are fanatical right wing extremists. That and she's a sorry assbag for taking a tragedy I lived thru here in OKC and making it political. Today is a day of remembrance and reflection, not a day to score asshat points. I had a liberal friend I know here in OKC do the same thing on facebook today. He pretty much got destroyed for being a douche on this day.

Lost you where you said you were agreeing with people you don't and not agreeing with people you do and you chose to be a dick

Forum List

Back